Ashley Olsen and 47-Year-Old Boyfriend Bennett Miller Step Out Together
Ashley Olsen and her 47-year-old boyfriend, Bennett Miller, were spotted stepping out together in New York City on Sunday, August 3. The 28-year-old actress and fashion designer was seen following her beau while both of them were leaving Ashley's Manhattan apartment.
Ashley was seen wearing an oversized cream-colored shirt with a grey sweater around her shoulders. The "When in Rome" actress wore no makeup and her blonde hair was styled in casual waves. Meanwhile, Bennett looked more casual as he wore a blue tee with a pair of blue jeans.
Ashley began dating Bennett shortly after splitting from businessman David Schulte, 44, in January. In the next month, Ashley and Bennett were spotted together at the funeral of Bennett's longtime friend, Philip Seymour Hoffman.
Bennett previously worked together with Philip in 2005's movie "Capote". In 2011, Bennett directed Oscar-nominated movie starring Brad Pitt, "Moneyball". Meanwhile, his upcoming movie, "Foxcatcher" starring Channing Tatum and Mark Ruffalo, will be released in the U.S. on November 14.
While there is 19-year age difference between Ashley and Bennet, her twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen also has a huge age gap with her lover, 45-year-old Olivier Sarkozy. Mary-Kate reportedly got engaged to Oliver in March after two years of dating.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal