Ashley Olsen and 47-Year-Old Boyfriend Bennett Miller Step Out Together
Ashley Olsen and her 47-year-old boyfriend, Bennett Miller, were spotted stepping out together in New York City on Sunday, August 3. The 28-year-old actress and fashion designer was seen following her beau while both of them were leaving Ashley's Manhattan apartment.
Ashley was seen wearing an oversized cream-colored shirt with a grey sweater around her shoulders. The "When in Rome" actress wore no makeup and her blonde hair was styled in casual waves. Meanwhile, Bennett looked more casual as he wore a blue tee with a pair of blue jeans.
Ashley began dating Bennett shortly after splitting from businessman David Schulte, 44, in January. In the next month, Ashley and Bennett were spotted together at the funeral of Bennett's longtime friend, Philip Seymour Hoffman.
Bennett previously worked together with Philip in 2005's movie "Capote". In 2011, Bennett directed Oscar-nominated movie starring Brad Pitt, "Moneyball". Meanwhile, his upcoming movie, "Foxcatcher" starring Channing Tatum and Mark Ruffalo, will be released in the U.S. on November 14.
While there is 19-year age difference between Ashley and Bennet, her twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen also has a huge age gap with her lover, 45-year-old Olivier Sarkozy. Mary-Kate reportedly got engaged to Oliver in March after two years of dating.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent