Ashley Olsen and 47-Year-Old Boyfriend Bennett Miller Step Out Together
Ashley Olsen and her 47-year-old boyfriend, Bennett Miller, were spotted stepping out together in New York City on Sunday, August 3. The 28-year-old actress and fashion designer was seen following her beau while both of them were leaving Ashley's Manhattan apartment.
Ashley was seen wearing an oversized cream-colored shirt with a grey sweater around her shoulders. The "When in Rome" actress wore no makeup and her blonde hair was styled in casual waves. Meanwhile, Bennett looked more casual as he wore a blue tee with a pair of blue jeans.
Ashley began dating Bennett shortly after splitting from businessman David Schulte, 44, in January. In the next month, Ashley and Bennett were spotted together at the funeral of Bennett's longtime friend, Philip Seymour Hoffman.
Bennett previously worked together with Philip in 2005's movie "Capote". In 2011, Bennett directed Oscar-nominated movie starring Brad Pitt, "Moneyball". Meanwhile, his upcoming movie, "Foxcatcher" starring Channing Tatum and Mark Ruffalo, will be released in the U.S. on November 14.
While there is 19-year age difference between Ashley and Bennet, her twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen also has a huge age gap with her lover, 45-year-old Olivier Sarkozy. Mary-Kate reportedly got engaged to Oliver in March after two years of dating.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour