Avril Lavigne Shows Off 17-Carat Diamond Ring From Chad Kroeger
Avril Lavigne got a stunning gift from her husband Chad Kroeger to celebrate their first wedding anniversary. The "Girlfriend" singer took to Twitter on July 31 to share a sweet photo of her cuddling her rocker husband and showing off her new 17-carat diamond ring.
In the picture, Lavigne can be seen wearing a pink top. She faces Kroeger who flashes a wide smile at the camera. The 29-year-old singer is so happy to receive the beautiful sparkler, writing, "I still can't believe my 1 year anniversary gift. 17 carat emerald cut. Wow. I love my hubby."
Lavigne and Kroeger exchanged vows in Chateau La Napoule in Mandelieu, France on July 1. "I'm so excited to tell you the rumors are true... Chad and I got married yesterday!" she shared the good news back then.
"When you've got that ring on your finger that you get to look at every single day, and you get to call that other person husband or wife, it's a really special feeling," the Nickelback frontman told Hello! magazine. His wife added, "We hope to be together forever. One day down the road we'll have a family. I look forward to growing with Chad."
More Avril Lavigne News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'