Avril Lavigne Shows Off 17-Carat Diamond Ring From Chad Kroeger
Avril Lavigne got a stunning gift from her husband Chad Kroeger to celebrate their first wedding anniversary. The "Girlfriend" singer took to Twitter on July 31 to share a sweet photo of her cuddling her rocker husband and showing off her new 17-carat diamond ring.
In the picture, Lavigne can be seen wearing a pink top. She faces Kroeger who flashes a wide smile at the camera. The 29-year-old singer is so happy to receive the beautiful sparkler, writing, "I still can't believe my 1 year anniversary gift. 17 carat emerald cut. Wow. I love my hubby."
Lavigne and Kroeger exchanged vows in Chateau La Napoule in Mandelieu, France on July 1. "I'm so excited to tell you the rumors are true... Chad and I got married yesterday!" she shared the good news back then.
"When you've got that ring on your finger that you get to look at every single day, and you get to call that other person husband or wife, it's a really special feeling," the Nickelback frontman told Hello! magazine. His wife added, "We hope to be together forever. One day down the road we'll have a family. I look forward to growing with Chad."
More Avril Lavigne News
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass