Hilary Duff Says Separation From Husband Has Been 'Very Difficult'
Hilary Duff has opened up about separation from her husband Mike Comrie in a new interview. In an interview for Billboard's Pop Shop Podcast, the singer who is ending her hiatus with a new album admitted that she had been having a "very difficult" time following the split.
"I'm separated from my husband right now, which has been a very difficult thing to go through, but we have a lot of love for each other and we have this beautiful baby," she said. In the interview, the mother of one also mentioned that she recorded a song about her estranged husband.
"There's a song about Luca and a song about my separation and my love for this person, that maybe we're not meant to be together, or maybe we are. It's very, very personal," she explained.
Duff and Comrie announced their separation in January. The couple, who still maintains a close relationship, has a 2-year-old son, Luca.
Duff is now gearing up for the release of her new album which is planned to arrive later this year via RCA. Speaking of the set, which features a collaboration with Ed Sheeran, the 26-year-old star gushed, "It was amazing to have him there and to have him be so involved. And it scared the s**t out of me too."
More Hilary Duff News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell