Justin Bieber and Vanessa Hudgens Receive Special Honors at 2014 Young Hollywood Awards
Justin Bieber and Vanessa Hudgens received special honors at 2014 Young Hollywood Awards. The annual awards event was held at The Wiltern Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday night, July 27.
Vanessa won Trendsetter Award while Justin won Champ of Charity Award for his work with Make-A-Wish foundation. Cody Simpson was the one who presented the award to Justin at the event.
At the red carpet event, Justin kept his look simple by wearing a grey long-sleeve top and a pair of jeans. He completed his look with a pair of white shoes and chain necklace.
Meanwhile, Vanessa showed off her toned figure as she wore a blue halterneck crop top with a full-length white skirt. Vanessa's stylist, Natalie Saidi, told Just Jared, "I designed this custom Bongo top specifically for Vanessa to wear to the Young Hollywood Awards. It's young, fresh, sexy and effortless. Also a great way to show off her rock hard abs which she should definitely show off!"
Natalie added, "I kept it simple with these chic high-waisted white flowy Badgley Mischka pants, so we could have fun piling on all the accessories... there's never enough!"
The 2014 Young Hollywood Awards, which was hosted by Kelly Osbourne, will air on July 28 at 8 P.M. ET/PT on The CW. Ansel Elgort won Fan Favorite Male Actor Award, while Chloe Moretz won the female category of Fan Favorite Actor Award. Stars of "The Vampire Diaries", Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley, won Best Threesome Award. Meanwhile, "Orange Is the New Black" won Bingeworthy TV Show Award.
Jay Penske, founder, chairman and CEO of Penske Media Corp., which produced the 2014 YHA, previously said of the event, "We're thrilled to see the Young Hollywood Awards, now in its 16th year, continue to ascend to its biggest show ever. And to again be partnering with the CW, which is a preeminent TV destination for young talent to launch their careers, is more than fitting for the show's propensity for being the first to debut current emerging talent at the start of notable careers."
Winners of 2014 Young Hollywood Awards:
- Fan Favorite Actor - Male: Ansel Elgort
- Fan Favorite Actor - Female: Chloe Moretz
- Coolest Crossover Artist: Nick Jonas
- Breakthrough Actor: Dylan O'Brien
- Breakthrough Actress: Danielle Brooks
- #SocialMediaSuperstar: Ashley Tisdale
- Best Threesome: "The Vampire Diaries" (Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley)
- Hottest Body (of work): Derek Hough
- Best On-Screen Couple: Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort ("The Fault in Our Stars")
- Best Bromance: Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum
- Super Superhero: Kellan Lutz ("The Legend of Hercules")
- Cuz You're Funny: Amy Schumer
- We Love to Hate You: Pablo Schreiber ("Orange Is the New Black")
- Hottest Music Artist: Ed Sheeran
- Breakout Music Artist: Sam Smith
- Song of the Summer/DJ Replay: "Fancy" - Iggy Azalea ft. Charlie XCX
- You're So Fancy: Bella Thorne
- Most Awesome Athlete: Louie Vito
- Bingeworthy TV Show: "Orange Is the New Black"
- Favorite Flick: "The Fault in Our Stars"
- Viral Superstar: Jenna Marbles
- Reality Royalty: "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette"
The 2014 Young Hollywood Awards - Arrivals:
More Justin Bieber News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?