Comic-Con: Promos for 'Arrow' Season 3 and 'The Flash'
The CW debuts a new promo each for returning series "Arrow" and newbie "The Flash" at the San Diego Comic-Con. The former which is led by Stephen Amell will premiere the third season on October 8, while the latter which stars Grant Gustin will debut on the network a day prior.
"Arrow" promo includes views of Colton Haynes in the Arsenal costume, Brandon Routh as Ray Palmer, and Karl Yune as Maseo. Meanwhile, the sneak peek for "The Flash" teases the effects of Barry Allen's superhuman speed.
Both TV shows are based on DC Comics characters and developed by Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg. DC's rival company also brings their comic book heroes like Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Daredevil to the small screen.
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer