Comic-Con: Promos for 'Arrow' Season 3 and 'The Flash'
The CW debuts a new promo each for returning series "Arrow" and newbie "The Flash" at the San Diego Comic-Con. The former which is led by Stephen Amell will premiere the third season on October 8, while the latter which stars Grant Gustin will debut on the network a day prior.
"Arrow" promo includes views of Colton Haynes in the Arsenal costume, Brandon Routh as Ray Palmer, and Karl Yune as Maseo. Meanwhile, the sneak peek for "The Flash" teases the effects of Barry Allen's superhuman speed.
Both TV shows are based on DC Comics characters and developed by Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg. DC's rival company also brings their comic book heroes like Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Daredevil to the small screen.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video