First Look at The Thing From 'Fantastic Four' Reboot Leaks
What appears to be the first look at The Thing from Josh Trank's "The Fantastic Four" is revealed. Courtesy of Justified Films, the picture of Ben Grimm's rock-like transformed body is taken from a green-screen room where the superhero reboot seems to be filmed.
The film is due on June 19, 2015 in the U.S. Miles Teller is cast as Reed Richards or the rubber man, Jamie Bell as The Thing, Kate Mara as Susan Storm or Invisible Woman, Michael B. Jordan as Sue's brother Johnny Storm or Human Torch, and Toby Kebbell as the villainous Doctor Doom.
The official plot is still kept under tight wraps, but Simon Kinberg who writes the remake once said it would focus on "coming of age" and origin stories. "We're definitely telling a younger story that the original films did," he revealed to Den of Geek.
"They're older than high school, but they're not quite grown into the world. If anything, this is a coming of age story. It depends on what books you look at. There are some, like the Ultimate books, that tell this story. So it is an origin story of the Fantastic Four, and it does follow them before they really know what a superhero is," he added.
The film is expected to be followed by a sequel, "The Fantastic Four 2", slated for July 14, 2017 release in the United States.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7