Anna Paquin Dyes Her Hair Purple and Blue
Anna Paquin is no longer blonde, now that her TV show "True Blood" has wrapped up. The actress known for her role as a telepathic barmaid on the HBO vampire series dyed her honey-colored hair purple and blue. She proudly showed off her new tresses on Twitter.
"@Auracolorist just fulfilled my teen dream of being a mermaid. @_smoyer whatcha think?" she tweeted, asking for Stephen Moyer's opinion. Her husband quickly replied, "Wow wife... You look amazing. #sookie is no more :( Long live Mrs Emery...!"
Paquin plays Sookie Stackhouse on the show which is entering its final season, while her husband plays one of her suitors, Bill Compton. In real life, the married couple welcomed their fraternal twin children together, a son and a daughter, in 2012.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media