Anna Paquin Dyes Her Hair Purple and Blue
Anna Paquin is no longer blonde, now that her TV show "True Blood" has wrapped up. The actress known for her role as a telepathic barmaid on the HBO vampire series dyed her honey-colored hair purple and blue. She proudly showed off her new tresses on Twitter.
"@Auracolorist just fulfilled my teen dream of being a mermaid. @_smoyer whatcha think?" she tweeted, asking for Stephen Moyer's opinion. Her husband quickly replied, "Wow wife... You look amazing. #sookie is no more :( Long live Mrs Emery...!"
Paquin plays Sookie Stackhouse on the show which is entering its final season, while her husband plays one of her suitors, Bill Compton. In real life, the married couple welcomed their fraternal twin children together, a son and a daughter, in 2012.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby