Anna Paquin Dyes Her Hair Purple and Blue
Anna Paquin is no longer blonde, now that her TV show "True Blood" has wrapped up. The actress known for her role as a telepathic barmaid on the HBO vampire series dyed her honey-colored hair purple and blue. She proudly showed off her new tresses on Twitter.
"@Auracolorist just fulfilled my teen dream of being a mermaid. @_smoyer whatcha think?" she tweeted, asking for Stephen Moyer's opinion. Her husband quickly replied, "Wow wife... You look amazing. #sookie is no more :( Long live Mrs Emery...!"
Paquin plays Sookie Stackhouse on the show which is entering its final season, while her husband plays one of her suitors, Bill Compton. In real life, the married couple welcomed their fraternal twin children together, a son and a daughter, in 2012.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos