Anna Paquin Dyes Her Hair Purple and Blue
Anna Paquin is no longer blonde, now that her TV show "True Blood" has wrapped up. The actress known for her role as a telepathic barmaid on the HBO vampire series dyed her honey-colored hair purple and blue. She proudly showed off her new tresses on Twitter.
"@Auracolorist just fulfilled my teen dream of being a mermaid. @_smoyer whatcha think?" she tweeted, asking for Stephen Moyer's opinion. Her husband quickly replied, "Wow wife... You look amazing. #sookie is no more :( Long live Mrs Emery...!"
Paquin plays Sookie Stackhouse on the show which is entering its final season, while her husband plays one of her suitors, Bill Compton. In real life, the married couple welcomed their fraternal twin children together, a son and a daughter, in 2012.
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge