Anna Paquin Dyes Her Hair Purple and Blue
Anna Paquin is no longer blonde, now that her TV show "True Blood" has wrapped up. The actress known for her role as a telepathic barmaid on the HBO vampire series dyed her honey-colored hair purple and blue. She proudly showed off her new tresses on Twitter.
"@Auracolorist just fulfilled my teen dream of being a mermaid. @_smoyer whatcha think?" she tweeted, asking for Stephen Moyer's opinion. Her husband quickly replied, "Wow wife... You look amazing. #sookie is no more :( Long live Mrs Emery...!"
Paquin plays Sookie Stackhouse on the show which is entering its final season, while her husband plays one of her suitors, Bill Compton. In real life, the married couple welcomed their fraternal twin children together, a son and a daughter, in 2012.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto