Khloe Kardashian Posts Cryptic Quote Seemingly Aimed at Lamar Odom
Khloe Kardashian has posted a quote in the form of a photo on Instagram, July 15. The quote read, "I would surrender my being to see you whole once more." Judging by the timing of the post, many have speculated that she was trying to reach out for her ex, Lamar Odom, from whom she filed for divorce in September after multiple rumors of infidelity and drug addiction.
Lamar had been dropped from his former club the New York Knicks. Knicks president, Phil Jackson, released a statement on July 11, which read, "Unfortunately, Lamar was unable to uphold the standards to return as an NBA player. We found it necessary to free up the roster spot." Although Khloe has moved on and has been dating Morocco-born rapper French Montana, the post suggested that she seemingly still cared for Lamar.
On the latest episode of "Keeping up with the Kardashians", Khloe confessed that she knew Lamar was cheating on her. She even admitted that she lied to everybody in the past to cover up his infidelity.
Khloe received a lot of support from her fans and followers on her Instagram post. One fan wrote, "you go girl you inspire me stay strong." Many fans openly showed their interpretation that the cryptic quote was aimed at Lamar. An Instagram follower wrote, "He needs you...," while another wrote, "I'd rather see you back with Lamar then the moron your dating now! Yuck!" Khloe's step-father, Bruce Jenner, also commented on the post, writing a simple, "Koko it's Bruce."
Meanwhile, Khloe's relationship with French is getting serious. The rapper is reportedly set to propose to the youngest of the Kardashian sisters very soon. A source told Life & Style Weekly magazine, ''[French] has started to look at rings. French knows she's the one for him. They've discussed their future and she's said she would marry him."
The source continued, ''If he got his way, French would propose soon, and they would marry by the end of the year. So Khloe is going to try to push her divorce through as soon as possible.''
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle