Brody Jenner Explains Why He Attended Reggie Bush's Wedding
Brody Jenner broke silence on his coming to Reggie Bush's wedding after previously snubbing Kim Kardashian's. "It's kinda ridiculous that everybody's making such a big deal out of it," the son of Bruce Jenner said. "Reggie's been a friend of mine for a very long time so I went to his wedding. It's all good."
Addressing the issue at the 9th Annual ESPY Awards All-Star Celebrity Kickoff Party at the Mondrian in West Hollywood on Monday, July 14, Jenner explained why he was a no-show at his stepsister's nuptials. "Kim's was in Paris. I was working. Kim's was in Paris - it's as simple as that," he said as quoted by Us Weekly.
Reggie married fiancee Lilit Avagyan on Saturday, July 12 at The Grand Del Mar in San Diego. Brody attended the ceremony with his girlfriend Kaitlynn Carter. Rumor suggested he chose to skip Kim's wedding, which actually took place in Italy, not in France, two months ago, because Kaitlynn was not invited.
"Kim couldn't care less about Brody going to Reggie's wedding. Brody has been friends with Reggie since Kim introduced them many years ago," an insider said. "[Reggie] invited him months ago with a guest. In terms of Kim," the insider claimed, "one has nothing to do with the other."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'