Brody Jenner Explains Why He Attended Reggie Bush's Wedding
Brody Jenner broke silence on his coming to Reggie Bush's wedding after previously snubbing Kim Kardashian's. "It's kinda ridiculous that everybody's making such a big deal out of it," the son of Bruce Jenner said. "Reggie's been a friend of mine for a very long time so I went to his wedding. It's all good."
Addressing the issue at the 9th Annual ESPY Awards All-Star Celebrity Kickoff Party at the Mondrian in West Hollywood on Monday, July 14, Jenner explained why he was a no-show at his stepsister's nuptials. "Kim's was in Paris. I was working. Kim's was in Paris - it's as simple as that," he said as quoted by Us Weekly.
Reggie married fiancee Lilit Avagyan on Saturday, July 12 at The Grand Del Mar in San Diego. Brody attended the ceremony with his girlfriend Kaitlynn Carter. Rumor suggested he chose to skip Kim's wedding, which actually took place in Italy, not in France, two months ago, because Kaitlynn was not invited.
"Kim couldn't care less about Brody going to Reggie's wedding. Brody has been friends with Reggie since Kim introduced them many years ago," an insider said. "[Reggie] invited him months ago with a guest. In terms of Kim," the insider claimed, "one has nothing to do with the other."
More Brody Jenner News
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed