Brody Jenner Explains Why He Attended Reggie Bush's Wedding
Brody Jenner broke silence on his coming to Reggie Bush's wedding after previously snubbing Kim Kardashian's. "It's kinda ridiculous that everybody's making such a big deal out of it," the son of Bruce Jenner said. "Reggie's been a friend of mine for a very long time so I went to his wedding. It's all good."
Addressing the issue at the 9th Annual ESPY Awards All-Star Celebrity Kickoff Party at the Mondrian in West Hollywood on Monday, July 14, Jenner explained why he was a no-show at his stepsister's nuptials. "Kim's was in Paris. I was working. Kim's was in Paris - it's as simple as that," he said as quoted by Us Weekly.
Reggie married fiancee Lilit Avagyan on Saturday, July 12 at The Grand Del Mar in San Diego. Brody attended the ceremony with his girlfriend Kaitlynn Carter. Rumor suggested he chose to skip Kim's wedding, which actually took place in Italy, not in France, two months ago, because Kaitlynn was not invited.
"Kim couldn't care less about Brody going to Reggie's wedding. Brody has been friends with Reggie since Kim introduced them many years ago," an insider said. "[Reggie] invited him months ago with a guest. In terms of Kim," the insider claimed, "one has nothing to do with the other."
More Brody Jenner News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney