Jenny McCarthy Will Marry Donnie Wahlberg Very Soon
Jenny McCarthy revealed that she and fiance Donnie Wahlberg would marry very soon. "I will marry Donnie in the next few weeks," she told PEOPLE on Saturday, July 12, before hosting her touring comedy review "Dirty Sexy Funny" at Miami's Magic City Casino. "He is the most amazing man, and we have become a great team," she added.
Jenny's son will walk her down the aisle. She revealed, "Although I haven't told my dad yet, my son, Evan, will walk me down the aisle before he goes back to school in the fall."
Prior to her relationship with Donnie, Jenny had indulged in a lot of "me time." After her breakup with former longtime boyfriend Jim Carrey, she took a year off from men.
"I've been searching for the one- as you know, you were even helping me last time I was here trying to figure out people- so I went on a year of not dating, not f**king, doing nothing except being by myself," Jenny told E! News. She added, opening up about her sexual life," I went through probably 400 vibrators."
"No men. It's like the same movie, different actors. I realized I had to reset," Jenny continued, "basically I wanted a year of... I was just by myself." She hoped that the time she spent with herself would help her find herself.
"I knew if I closed my mind to men for too long I might be missing someone who was really right for me," the former Playboy model, who recently announced she's leaving "The View", said. She added, "And then Donnie came along. I am so grateful!"
Previously in an interview with New You magazine, Jenny called Donnie her "mirror." She said, "Things were always unbalanced in my previous relationships- I've either been a teacher or a student. With Donnie, we're just equal. I have my own identity and goals and he has his, yet we're so similar we work on them together."
The couple who got engaged in April said that their wedding would be small and intimate.
Donny will also be a special guest on Jenny's new weekly hour-long Sirius XM series "Dirty, Sexy, Funny". In the new show, Jenny will use her trademark humor and outspoken style to discuss topics such as sex, dating, parenting, and marriage. It will air every Wednesday, starting on July 16.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer