Tracy Morgan Says He Feels 'Strong' After Car Crash
Tracy Morgan has spoken out for the first time since a car crash on the New Jersey Turnpike which caused severe injuries a few weeks ago. The comedian spoke briefly to reporters as he stepped out of his house in Cresskill, New Jersey on Monday, July 14.
"I'm OK," he said after getting into a car, as reported by Page Six. "I feel strong. Love you. Thank you very much. I appreciate it." The former star of "30 Rock" appeared to be in good spirits, flashing a peace sign and pointing at the cameras.
Morgan was pictured walking into the car with the help of a walker. Scars on the right and left sides of his temple were visible.
Back in June, the 45-year-old star was in a limo with some other friends when a Wal-Mart truck allegedly hit the car from behind, killing comedian James McNair. Morgan has filed a lawsuit against the company, claiming that "Wal-Mart was careless and negligent in the ownership and operation of its motor vehicle."
Following a treatment in a physical rehabilitation center, the 45-year-old comedian was recently released to continue his treatment at home. "He asked me to pass along his sincerest gratitude to everyone who has helped him get to this point. He would also appreciate some privacy during this crucial point in his recovery," a spokesperson previously said.
More Tracy Morgan News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media