Tracy Morgan Says He Feels 'Strong' After Car Crash
Tracy Morgan has spoken out for the first time since a car crash on the New Jersey Turnpike which caused severe injuries a few weeks ago. The comedian spoke briefly to reporters as he stepped out of his house in Cresskill, New Jersey on Monday, July 14.
"I'm OK," he said after getting into a car, as reported by Page Six. "I feel strong. Love you. Thank you very much. I appreciate it." The former star of "30 Rock" appeared to be in good spirits, flashing a peace sign and pointing at the cameras.
Morgan was pictured walking into the car with the help of a walker. Scars on the right and left sides of his temple were visible.
Back in June, the 45-year-old star was in a limo with some other friends when a Wal-Mart truck allegedly hit the car from behind, killing comedian James McNair. Morgan has filed a lawsuit against the company, claiming that "Wal-Mart was careless and negligent in the ownership and operation of its motor vehicle."
Following a treatment in a physical rehabilitation center, the 45-year-old comedian was recently released to continue his treatment at home. "He asked me to pass along his sincerest gratitude to everyone who has helped him get to this point. He would also appreciate some privacy during this crucial point in his recovery," a spokesperson previously said.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie