Tracy Morgan Says He Feels 'Strong' After Car Crash
Tracy Morgan has spoken out for the first time since a car crash on the New Jersey Turnpike which caused severe injuries a few weeks ago. The comedian spoke briefly to reporters as he stepped out of his house in Cresskill, New Jersey on Monday, July 14.
"I'm OK," he said after getting into a car, as reported by Page Six. "I feel strong. Love you. Thank you very much. I appreciate it." The former star of "30 Rock" appeared to be in good spirits, flashing a peace sign and pointing at the cameras.
Morgan was pictured walking into the car with the help of a walker. Scars on the right and left sides of his temple were visible.
Back in June, the 45-year-old star was in a limo with some other friends when a Wal-Mart truck allegedly hit the car from behind, killing comedian James McNair. Morgan has filed a lawsuit against the company, claiming that "Wal-Mart was careless and negligent in the ownership and operation of its motor vehicle."
Following a treatment in a physical rehabilitation center, the 45-year-old comedian was recently released to continue his treatment at home. "He asked me to pass along his sincerest gratitude to everyone who has helped him get to this point. He would also appreciate some privacy during this crucial point in his recovery," a spokesperson previously said.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic