Michael Jackson's Extended Family to Appear in New Reality Show
A new reality show about the Jacksons is in the works. According to the Associated Press, the six-episode show will debut November 18 on Reelz and focus on Michael Jackson's extended family i.e. Alejandra Jackson, the ex-wife of Jermaine Jackson, and her five children.
Alejandra has two children with Randy Jackson, Genevieve and Randy Jr. She then married Randy's brother Jermaine, and they have two sons Jaafar and Jermajesty. Alejandra has also raised Donte who was adopted by Katherine and Joe Jackson.
They left the Jackson family home in Encino after Jacko's death five years ago. The move was not their idea, so they suggested. "We didn't want it to happen that way," Genevieve said at the summer TV critics' tour. Donte added, "Some of the politics came into play."
They are now starting a new life and stepping out of what they call "the Jackson bubble." "We were very sheltered," Genevieve described their previous lives at Encino. "There's a lot of outside people coming in and out of our house. We had to watch what we said."
"People already had a preconceived judgment of us and we weren't speaking," Randy Jr. said. "Now we feel comfortable enough to show how we really are."
More Michael Jackson News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest