Michael Jackson's Extended Family to Appear in New Reality Show
A new reality show about the Jacksons is in the works. According to the Associated Press, the six-episode show will debut November 18 on Reelz and focus on Michael Jackson's extended family i.e. Alejandra Jackson, the ex-wife of Jermaine Jackson, and her five children.
Alejandra has two children with Randy Jackson, Genevieve and Randy Jr. She then married Randy's brother Jermaine, and they have two sons Jaafar and Jermajesty. Alejandra has also raised Donte who was adopted by Katherine and Joe Jackson.
They left the Jackson family home in Encino after Jacko's death five years ago. The move was not their idea, so they suggested. "We didn't want it to happen that way," Genevieve said at the summer TV critics' tour. Donte added, "Some of the politics came into play."
They are now starting a new life and stepping out of what they call "the Jackson bubble." "We were very sheltered," Genevieve described their previous lives at Encino. "There's a lot of outside people coming in and out of our house. We had to watch what we said."
"People already had a preconceived judgment of us and we weren't speaking," Randy Jr. said. "Now we feel comfortable enough to show how we really are."
More Michael Jackson News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal