Selena Gomez Posts Encouraging Messages After Justin Bieber Cuddled Up With a Model
Selena Gomez shared some encouraging messages on Instagram after Justin Bieber posted some pictures of him and Yovanna Ventura cuddling up together. She posted two messages on July 9, one of which was a quote from Zoe Saldana.
The "Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie" actress posted a picture of a message which read, "The moment you compare yourself [to another woman], it weakens you, and I'm not here for that. Once you know that reality [and] claim your space, your life becomes easier." She captioned the picture with, "#zoesaldana #womenempowerment you are all so beautiful the way YOU are. No bigger or smaller. You all inspire me."
Selena continued to post another message of wisdom which read, "Sometime we expect more from others because we'd be willing to do that much for them." Those messages were allegedly posted by Selena in a response to Justin's pictures with Yovanna a day before.
The "Ramona and Beezus" star also allegedly dissed Justin by giving likes to two pictures, which were posted by Jelena's fans on Instagram, of herself kissing Nat Wolff, her co-star in movie "Behaving Badly". The kissing pictures were captioned with, "He'd treat you so right, baby," and, "Someone is gonna take her away, treat her like royalty. kiss her. wake up with her every single day. show her off to the world. hangout with her. and when shes not with him, he'll be completely loyal."
More Selena Gomez News
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer