Selena Gomez Posts Encouraging Messages After Justin Bieber Cuddled Up With a Model
Selena Gomez shared some encouraging messages on Instagram after Justin Bieber posted some pictures of him and Yovanna Ventura cuddling up together. She posted two messages on July 9, one of which was a quote from Zoe Saldana.
The "Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie" actress posted a picture of a message which read, "The moment you compare yourself [to another woman], it weakens you, and I'm not here for that. Once you know that reality [and] claim your space, your life becomes easier." She captioned the picture with, "#zoesaldana #womenempowerment you are all so beautiful the way YOU are. No bigger or smaller. You all inspire me."
Selena continued to post another message of wisdom which read, "Sometime we expect more from others because we'd be willing to do that much for them." Those messages were allegedly posted by Selena in a response to Justin's pictures with Yovanna a day before.
The "Ramona and Beezus" star also allegedly dissed Justin by giving likes to two pictures, which were posted by Jelena's fans on Instagram, of herself kissing Nat Wolff, her co-star in movie "Behaving Badly". The kissing pictures were captioned with, "He'd treat you so right, baby," and, "Someone is gonna take her away, treat her like royalty. kiss her. wake up with her every single day. show her off to the world. hangout with her. and when shes not with him, he'll be completely loyal."
More Selena Gomez News
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing