Selena Gomez Posts Encouraging Messages After Justin Bieber Cuddled Up With a Model
Selena Gomez shared some encouraging messages on Instagram after Justin Bieber posted some pictures of him and Yovanna Ventura cuddling up together. She posted two messages on July 9, one of which was a quote from Zoe Saldana.
The "Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie" actress posted a picture of a message which read, "The moment you compare yourself [to another woman], it weakens you, and I'm not here for that. Once you know that reality [and] claim your space, your life becomes easier." She captioned the picture with, "#zoesaldana #womenempowerment you are all so beautiful the way YOU are. No bigger or smaller. You all inspire me."
Selena continued to post another message of wisdom which read, "Sometime we expect more from others because we'd be willing to do that much for them." Those messages were allegedly posted by Selena in a response to Justin's pictures with Yovanna a day before.
The "Ramona and Beezus" star also allegedly dissed Justin by giving likes to two pictures, which were posted by Jelena's fans on Instagram, of herself kissing Nat Wolff, her co-star in movie "Behaving Badly". The kissing pictures were captioned with, "He'd treat you so right, baby," and, "Someone is gonna take her away, treat her like royalty. kiss her. wake up with her every single day. show her off to the world. hangout with her. and when shes not with him, he'll be completely loyal."
More Selena Gomez News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope