Justin Bieber Receives Back Hug From Yovanna Ventura
Justin Bieber, who recently made headlines with his seemingly on-again relationship with Selena Gomez, disappointed Jelena's lovers as he was spotted cuddling up with Yovanna Ventura in a new picture. The "Beauty and a Beat" singer posted the picture on Shots on July 8.
In the picture, Justin is being hugged from behind by Yovanna as the model leans her head on the "Baby" singer's shoulder. The same picture was also posted by Yovanna on Instagram on the same day. The pair are also seen cozying up to each other in another picture which was posted on Monday night by Yovanna. She captioned the picture with, "Sweetest guy ever @justinbieber."
According to MailOnline, Justin was spotted exiting Il Pastaio restaurant in Los Angeles with Yovanna following him from behind earlier on Tuesday. In some pictures obtained by the site, Justin was seen wearing a black long-sleeve top, a pair of jeans, and a black hat, while Yovanna wore a white crop tee and high-waisted jeans. She completed her look with red lips.
Back in May, Justin posted a picture of him and Yovanna which was allegedly taken at a beach. Justin has flirted with the 18-year-old model via Instagram since then. On May 26, the "As Long As You Love Me" crooner posted a picture of Yovanna who wore a figure hugging dress. He captioned the picture with, "I see you In that Dolce Dress. Glad u had fun. :)."
There is still no confirmation either from Justin or Yovanna about their relationship.
More Justin Bieber News
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'