Scarlett Johansson and Jonah Hill in Talks for 'Hail Caesar'
Two more big stars are added to the mix in "Hail Caesar" casting report. "Lucy" heroine Scarlett Johansson and "22 Jump Street" undercover police officer Jonah Hill are in negotiations to star in the Coen brothers' movie.
According Variety, ScarJo who happens to be expecting a baby with fiance Romain Dauriac is expected to play an actress who suddenly becomes pregnant as her film is about to go into production. Meanwhile, Hill's role is still unclear.
Josh Brolin and George Clooney are set to star in the film. Hill's "Jump Street" co-star Channing Tatum is in talks to play a movie star, Tilda Swinton will play a gossip columnist, and Ralph Fiennes will portray a director.
The movie follows Eddie Mannix, a Hollywood fixer tasked with keeping the scandals of the town's biggest stars from leaking out.
More Hail Caesar News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video