Scarlett Johansson and Jonah Hill in Talks for 'Hail Caesar'
Two more big stars are added to the mix in "Hail Caesar" casting report. "Lucy" heroine Scarlett Johansson and "22 Jump Street" undercover police officer Jonah Hill are in negotiations to star in the Coen brothers' movie.
According Variety, ScarJo who happens to be expecting a baby with fiance Romain Dauriac is expected to play an actress who suddenly becomes pregnant as her film is about to go into production. Meanwhile, Hill's role is still unclear.
Josh Brolin and George Clooney are set to star in the film. Hill's "Jump Street" co-star Channing Tatum is in talks to play a movie star, Tilda Swinton will play a gossip columnist, and Ralph Fiennes will portray a director.
The movie follows Eddie Mannix, a Hollywood fixer tasked with keeping the scandals of the town's biggest stars from leaking out.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back