Scarlett Johansson and Jonah Hill in Talks for 'Hail Caesar'
Two more big stars are added to the mix in "Hail Caesar" casting report. "Lucy" heroine Scarlett Johansson and "22 Jump Street" undercover police officer Jonah Hill are in negotiations to star in the Coen brothers' movie.
According Variety, ScarJo who happens to be expecting a baby with fiance Romain Dauriac is expected to play an actress who suddenly becomes pregnant as her film is about to go into production. Meanwhile, Hill's role is still unclear.
Josh Brolin and George Clooney are set to star in the film. Hill's "Jump Street" co-star Channing Tatum is in talks to play a movie star, Tilda Swinton will play a gossip columnist, and Ralph Fiennes will portray a director.
The movie follows Eddie Mannix, a Hollywood fixer tasked with keeping the scandals of the town's biggest stars from leaking out.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7