Scarlett Johansson and Jonah Hill in Talks for 'Hail Caesar'
Two more big stars are added to the mix in "Hail Caesar" casting report. "Lucy" heroine Scarlett Johansson and "22 Jump Street" undercover police officer Jonah Hill are in negotiations to star in the Coen brothers' movie.
According Variety, ScarJo who happens to be expecting a baby with fiance Romain Dauriac is expected to play an actress who suddenly becomes pregnant as her film is about to go into production. Meanwhile, Hill's role is still unclear.
Josh Brolin and George Clooney are set to star in the film. Hill's "Jump Street" co-star Channing Tatum is in talks to play a movie star, Tilda Swinton will play a gossip columnist, and Ralph Fiennes will portray a director.
The movie follows Eddie Mannix, a Hollywood fixer tasked with keeping the scandals of the town's biggest stars from leaking out.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'