Scarlett Johansson and Jonah Hill in Talks for 'Hail Caesar'
Two more big stars are added to the mix in "Hail Caesar" casting report. "Lucy" heroine Scarlett Johansson and "22 Jump Street" undercover police officer Jonah Hill are in negotiations to star in the Coen brothers' movie.
According Variety, ScarJo who happens to be expecting a baby with fiance Romain Dauriac is expected to play an actress who suddenly becomes pregnant as her film is about to go into production. Meanwhile, Hill's role is still unclear.
Josh Brolin and George Clooney are set to star in the film. Hill's "Jump Street" co-star Channing Tatum is in talks to play a movie star, Tilda Swinton will play a gossip columnist, and Ralph Fiennes will portray a director.
The movie follows Eddie Mannix, a Hollywood fixer tasked with keeping the scandals of the town's biggest stars from leaking out.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months