'Pitch Perfect 2' Adds 'The Sing-Off' Alum The Filharmonic
The Filharmonic, an a cappella group who participated in the fourth season of "The Sing-Off", joins "Pitch Perfect 2". The group consists of VJ Rosales, Joe Caigoy, Trace Gaynor, Barry Fortgang, Jules Cruz, and Niko Del Rey. They finished fourth in the televised competition.
Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson, Brittany Snow, Anna Camp, Skylar Astin, and Elizabeth Banks are set to return for the sequel to 2012's big-screen musical film. The familiar faces join new members like Hailee Steinfeld and Katey Sagal.
Banks will direct and co-produce the upcoming film, in addition to reprising her role as Gail Abernathy-McKadden, a commentator for the ICCAs. The original scribe Kay Cannon is back at his post as well. Universal Pictures has booked May 15, 2015 as a U.S. release date for the movie.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular