'Pitch Perfect 2' Adds 'The Sing-Off' Alum The Filharmonic
The Filharmonic, an a cappella group who participated in the fourth season of "The Sing-Off", joins "Pitch Perfect 2". The group consists of VJ Rosales, Joe Caigoy, Trace Gaynor, Barry Fortgang, Jules Cruz, and Niko Del Rey. They finished fourth in the televised competition.
Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson, Brittany Snow, Anna Camp, Skylar Astin, and Elizabeth Banks are set to return for the sequel to 2012's big-screen musical film. The familiar faces join new members like Hailee Steinfeld and Katey Sagal.
Banks will direct and co-produce the upcoming film, in addition to reprising her role as Gail Abernathy-McKadden, a commentator for the ICCAs. The original scribe Kay Cannon is back at his post as well. Universal Pictures has booked May 15, 2015 as a U.S. release date for the movie.
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors