'Pitch Perfect 2' Adds 'The Sing-Off' Alum The Filharmonic
The Filharmonic, an a cappella group who participated in the fourth season of "The Sing-Off", joins "Pitch Perfect 2". The group consists of VJ Rosales, Joe Caigoy, Trace Gaynor, Barry Fortgang, Jules Cruz, and Niko Del Rey. They finished fourth in the televised competition.
Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson, Brittany Snow, Anna Camp, Skylar Astin, and Elizabeth Banks are set to return for the sequel to 2012's big-screen musical film. The familiar faces join new members like Hailee Steinfeld and Katey Sagal.
Banks will direct and co-produce the upcoming film, in addition to reprising her role as Gail Abernathy-McKadden, a commentator for the ICCAs. The original scribe Kay Cannon is back at his post as well. Universal Pictures has booked May 15, 2015 as a U.S. release date for the movie.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie