Paris Hilton Returns With New Single 'Come Alive'
Paris Hilton returned with a new single titled "Come Alive" on Tuesday, July 8. The hotel heiress/DJ shows off her more mature vocals as she talks about amazing forever love in the catchy, EDM-infused track.
"You make me smile / You make me dream / You make me feel alive," she sings the chorus. The song will serve as the latest single off her upcoming sophomore album, which is scheduled for release later this year via Young Money Records.
A music video for "Come Alive" has been shot. Hilton recently teased it with a behind-the-scene clip shared by E! News. "This is for my new single 'Come Alive' and it's a beautiful love song that I wrote," she says in the clip, which also gives glimpses at the singer performing alongside a unicorn.
"It's all about love and how it makes you feel alive," she explains. "So when I was coming up with the concept for the music video, I wanted it to be something that was very magical, ethereal, just very fantasy like, that's why I wanted to have a unicorn in it because I just think they're such beautiful, magical creatures."
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd