Video: Jimmy Fallon's 'Neil Young' Covers Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy' With Crosby, Stills and Nash
Jimmy Fallon dressed as Neil Young and covered Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" during the Monday, July 7 episode of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". Donning a wig, a hat and a jacket, the funnyman played his guitar and harmonica as he hilariously sang the folk version of the hit track.
In the middle of the song, Crosby, Stills & Nash appeared alongside Fallon on the stage. The legendary musicians joined Fallon to sing the song's catchy hook that's originally performed by British beauty Charli XCX. They also played a snippet of "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes" at the end of the performance.
David Crosby, Graham Nash and Stephen Stills visited Fallon's chat show to promote their new boxset, which marks 30 years since their reformation in 1974. The 3CD/DVD collection features 40 previously unreleased live tracks, including Young's "Hawaiian Sunrise" and "Traces".
Later in the episode, Crosby, Stills and Nash performed their own "Teach Your Children" and "So Begins the Task".
More Jimmy Fallon News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story