Video: Jimmy Fallon's 'Neil Young' Covers Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy' With Crosby, Stills and Nash
Jimmy Fallon dressed as Neil Young and covered Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" during the Monday, July 7 episode of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". Donning a wig, a hat and a jacket, the funnyman played his guitar and harmonica as he hilariously sang the folk version of the hit track.
In the middle of the song, Crosby, Stills & Nash appeared alongside Fallon on the stage. The legendary musicians joined Fallon to sing the song's catchy hook that's originally performed by British beauty Charli XCX. They also played a snippet of "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes" at the end of the performance.
David Crosby, Graham Nash and Stephen Stills visited Fallon's chat show to promote their new boxset, which marks 30 years since their reformation in 1974. The 3CD/DVD collection features 40 previously unreleased live tracks, including Young's "Hawaiian Sunrise" and "Traces".
Later in the episode, Crosby, Stills and Nash performed their own "Teach Your Children" and "So Begins the Task".
More Jimmy Fallon News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen