Video: Jimmy Fallon's 'Neil Young' Covers Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy' With Crosby, Stills and Nash
Jimmy Fallon dressed as Neil Young and covered Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" during the Monday, July 7 episode of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". Donning a wig, a hat and a jacket, the funnyman played his guitar and harmonica as he hilariously sang the folk version of the hit track.
In the middle of the song, Crosby, Stills & Nash appeared alongside Fallon on the stage. The legendary musicians joined Fallon to sing the song's catchy hook that's originally performed by British beauty Charli XCX. They also played a snippet of "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes" at the end of the performance.
David Crosby, Graham Nash and Stephen Stills visited Fallon's chat show to promote their new boxset, which marks 30 years since their reformation in 1974. The 3CD/DVD collection features 40 previously unreleased live tracks, including Young's "Hawaiian Sunrise" and "Traces".
Later in the episode, Crosby, Stills and Nash performed their own "Teach Your Children" and "So Begins the Task".
More Jimmy Fallon News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'