Video: Jimmy Fallon's 'Neil Young' Covers Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy' With Crosby, Stills and Nash
Jimmy Fallon dressed as Neil Young and covered Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" during the Monday, July 7 episode of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". Donning a wig, a hat and a jacket, the funnyman played his guitar and harmonica as he hilariously sang the folk version of the hit track.
In the middle of the song, Crosby, Stills & Nash appeared alongside Fallon on the stage. The legendary musicians joined Fallon to sing the song's catchy hook that's originally performed by British beauty Charli XCX. They also played a snippet of "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes" at the end of the performance.
David Crosby, Graham Nash and Stephen Stills visited Fallon's chat show to promote their new boxset, which marks 30 years since their reformation in 1974. The 3CD/DVD collection features 40 previously unreleased live tracks, including Young's "Hawaiian Sunrise" and "Traces".
Later in the episode, Crosby, Stills and Nash performed their own "Teach Your Children" and "So Begins the Task".
More Jimmy Fallon News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival