Video: Jimmy Fallon's 'Neil Young' Covers Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy' With Crosby, Stills and Nash
Jimmy Fallon dressed as Neil Young and covered Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" during the Monday, July 7 episode of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". Donning a wig, a hat and a jacket, the funnyman played his guitar and harmonica as he hilariously sang the folk version of the hit track.
In the middle of the song, Crosby, Stills & Nash appeared alongside Fallon on the stage. The legendary musicians joined Fallon to sing the song's catchy hook that's originally performed by British beauty Charli XCX. They also played a snippet of "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes" at the end of the performance.
David Crosby, Graham Nash and Stephen Stills visited Fallon's chat show to promote their new boxset, which marks 30 years since their reformation in 1974. The 3CD/DVD collection features 40 previously unreleased live tracks, including Young's "Hawaiian Sunrise" and "Traces".
Later in the episode, Crosby, Stills and Nash performed their own "Teach Your Children" and "So Begins the Task".
More Jimmy Fallon News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama