Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence, Charlize Theron Stunning at Dior Fall 2014 Couture Show
Christian Dior presented their Fall 2014 Couture show near the Musee Rodin in Paris on Monday, July 7. Gorgeous celebrities, mostly wrapped in the label, sat on the front row. Among them were Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence and Charlize Theron.
"The Perks of Being a Wallflower" star Watson continued grabbing attention for her elegant fashion choices. The British actress made appearance at the show in a stunning asymmetrical black-and-white dress. The dress featured a one-strapped, layered black top completed with a white embroidered silk dress underneath and a voluminous sheer spotted skirt. The outfit was a collection from the French design house's previous season.
Watson completed the black-and-white theme with a black clutch bag and white Christian Dior heels with a black strap. The actress' shoulder-length hair was worn in a simple centre-parting. The simplicity was also seen in her makeup choice, as she only put on a slight red lipstick and a few fake eyelashes.
Watson was joined on the front row by "Silver Linings Playbook" star Lawrence, who also embraced a black-and-white theme. The young Dior ambassador attended the event as if she just came home from a prolonged holiday in a country with hotter climate. Her remarkably bronzed skin was accentuated by her nude lipstick and the light color of her outfit. She wore a silk-top paired with a high-waisted knee-length skirt that hugged her small waist. The Oscar-winning actress chose a black-and-white clutch, black-and-white ankle-strap heels, and a pair of Dior tribal earrings to complete her incredible look.
Theron, who attended the party with boyfriend Sean Penn, also made a bold statement. The actress looked glamorous in its simplest form wearing a short-sleeved gold minidress with little fringe details at the hem and nude strap sandals.
Other famous faces looking fashionable at the show included Marion Cotillard who attended the occasion in an asymmetrical black top with a high-waisted skirt. The style was completed with Dior pumps and a Miss Dior bag. Zhang Ziyi chose a more classical look by wearing a Dior grey coat dress paired with a metallic belt. She accessorized her look with grey Dior shoes and sunglasses.
More Emma Watson News
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media