Justin Bieber Shares Funny Video of Tom Hanks Dancing at Scooter Braun's Wedding
Justin Bieber shared on July 7 a video of Tom Hanks, who danced to 1990s hit song "This Is How We Do It" at the wedding of the "Baby" singer's manager, Scooter Braun. Justin captioned the Instagram video with, "Haha Tom Hanks singing 'This Is How we do it' dressed like a Rabbi lol #thatdancetho."
In the video, Tom wore a yarmulke and a white scarf which was similar to a prayer shawl while dancing to Montell Jordan's 1995 song. He ended his performance by putting his hands up, mimicking a preacher and then leaving the stage as the crowd got wild. The hilarious video of Tom has been liked by more than 430,000 Instagram users.
Justin shared some pictures from the wedding on Instagram. One of them is a picture of him and Ed Sheeran, who also attended the wedding party. Justin captioned the photo with, "@edsheeran is one of the only people on my iPod." The "Beauty and the Beat" singer also took a photo with the bride, Yael Cohen, writing along with the picture, "Congrats Yael ;) u looked like a princess last night. And damn I can't believe Scooter found someone that puts up with his bs ;) love you guys."
Scooter tied the knot with the cancer activist in Canada over the weekend. The Jewish style wedding was also attended by other famous stars, including Tom's wife Rita Wilson, Carly Rae Jepsen and Sophia Bush.
More Justin Bieber News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed