'True Blood' Star Kelly Overton Files for Divorce
Actress Kelly Overton, who probably is mostly known for playing werewolf Rikki Naylor on "True Blood", reportedly has filed for divorce from her actor husband Judson Pearce Morgan. As reported by TMZ, Overton cites the usual irreconcilable differences as the reason of the separation.
Overton and her husband have been separated since 2012. They have a 3-year-old daughter together. In her filing, Overton wants a joint custody for their daughter. She also asks spousal support.
The 35-year-old actress apparently celebrated the Fourth of July with her little girl. She wrote on Twitter, "My 3yo daughter ecstatic after firework finale... 'Mommy!! That was my whole life!! And all the fashion fireworks came out of my heart!!' " She also tweeted, "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness #Happy4th #Thankful."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville