'True Blood' Star Kelly Overton Files for Divorce
Actress Kelly Overton, who probably is mostly known for playing werewolf Rikki Naylor on "True Blood", reportedly has filed for divorce from her actor husband Judson Pearce Morgan. As reported by TMZ, Overton cites the usual irreconcilable differences as the reason of the separation.
Overton and her husband have been separated since 2012. They have a 3-year-old daughter together. In her filing, Overton wants a joint custody for their daughter. She also asks spousal support.
The 35-year-old actress apparently celebrated the Fourth of July with her little girl. She wrote on Twitter, "My 3yo daughter ecstatic after firework finale... 'Mommy!! That was my whole life!! And all the fashion fireworks came out of my heart!!' " She also tweeted, "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness #Happy4th #Thankful."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'