'True Blood' Star Kelly Overton Files for Divorce
Actress Kelly Overton, who probably is mostly known for playing werewolf Rikki Naylor on "True Blood", reportedly has filed for divorce from her actor husband Judson Pearce Morgan. As reported by TMZ, Overton cites the usual irreconcilable differences as the reason of the separation.
Overton and her husband have been separated since 2012. They have a 3-year-old daughter together. In her filing, Overton wants a joint custody for their daughter. She also asks spousal support.
The 35-year-old actress apparently celebrated the Fourth of July with her little girl. She wrote on Twitter, "My 3yo daughter ecstatic after firework finale... 'Mommy!! That was my whole life!! And all the fashion fireworks came out of my heart!!' " She also tweeted, "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness #Happy4th #Thankful."
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner