'True Blood' Star Kelly Overton Files for Divorce
Actress Kelly Overton, who probably is mostly known for playing werewolf Rikki Naylor on "True Blood", reportedly has filed for divorce from her actor husband Judson Pearce Morgan. As reported by TMZ, Overton cites the usual irreconcilable differences as the reason of the separation.
Overton and her husband have been separated since 2012. They have a 3-year-old daughter together. In her filing, Overton wants a joint custody for their daughter. She also asks spousal support.
The 35-year-old actress apparently celebrated the Fourth of July with her little girl. She wrote on Twitter, "My 3yo daughter ecstatic after firework finale... 'Mommy!! That was my whole life!! And all the fashion fireworks came out of my heart!!' " She also tweeted, "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness #Happy4th #Thankful."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7