'True Blood' Star Kelly Overton Files for Divorce
Actress Kelly Overton, who probably is mostly known for playing werewolf Rikki Naylor on "True Blood", reportedly has filed for divorce from her actor husband Judson Pearce Morgan. As reported by TMZ, Overton cites the usual irreconcilable differences as the reason of the separation.
Overton and her husband have been separated since 2012. They have a 3-year-old daughter together. In her filing, Overton wants a joint custody for their daughter. She also asks spousal support.
The 35-year-old actress apparently celebrated the Fourth of July with her little girl. She wrote on Twitter, "My 3yo daughter ecstatic after firework finale... 'Mommy!! That was my whole life!! And all the fashion fireworks came out of my heart!!' " She also tweeted, "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness #Happy4th #Thankful."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56