Ashton Kutcher Dances and Dresses Like Bollywood Star at Friend's Wedding With Mila Kunis
Ashton Kutcher and his fiancee Mila Kunis attended an Indian wedding on Saturday, July 5 at Borgo Egnazia Resort in Savelletri di Fasano, Italy. Ashton was dressed in a blue embroidered kurta and a flowing white doti, long loincloth traditionally worn by Southern Asian men. Meanwhile, Mila was wearing a mint gown with silver accents and dropped waistline concealing her baby bump.
Ashton also donned a red turban as he entertained the audience with a Bollywood-style dance. Partnering with a female dancer sporting a one-shoulder green dress and nude leggings, the "No Strings Attached" star showed off his dance moves as his fiancee watched among the crowd.
On the same day, the 36-year-old actor shared a link to an article titled "10 Relationship Hacks Guaranteed To Make Any Couple Happier" on his Facebook page. The link contained relationship tips by psychologist and speaker Dr. Mark Goulston. Ashton wrote alongside the link, "I believe in these."
On the previous weekend on Saturday, June 28, the couple showed some public display of affection while watching a Los Angeles Dodgers game. The couple, who was dressed in home team gear, locked lips as they sat watching the game.
Ashton was formerly a husband to 51-year-old actress Demi Moore. After six years of marriage, they split in 2011 and finalized their divorce in 2013. He began dating the "Black Swan" star, Mila, in the early spring of 2012. The famous couple confirmed in March that they were expecting their first child together.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'