Mila Kunis Reportedly Expecting a Child With Ashton Kutcher
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher reportedly are going to be parents. According to E! News, the pair, who were first romantically linked in 2012, are currently expecting their first child together. The site also notes that Kunis was recently seen attending a prenatal yoga class in Hollywood.
"This is something they both wanted. They are both so happy," another source told Us Weekly. "Ashton has been very private and cut off more than he usually is," another source said, adding that the actor was "very happy."
Last month, the "Ted" star and her boyfriend reportedly got engaged. Kunis fueled the speculation after she was spotted wearing a diamond ring on her ring finger when she went out for shopping with her mother in late February.
"Ashton and Mila have talked about getting married for quite a while," a source close to the "Two and a Half Men" star told PEOPLE in December. Another friend, said, "They're incredibly happy together."
The famous couple was seen watching L.A. Clippers game on Saturday, March 22 where they shared a kiss on the Kiss Cam. Kunis at first can be seen covering her mouth before her boyfriend turned his cap so that he can kiss her. Kunis, who looked shy, covered her face with one hand after the smooch, while Kutcher pointed at the camera. Barry White's "Can't Get Enough of Your Love" was played during the scene.
More Mila Kunis News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns