Justin Bieber's Friend Khalil Threatens to Shoot Beliebers
Justin Bieber and his friend Khalil were partying at a club in Miami, the site where they were pulled over for DUI earlier this year, on July 3. The pair were reported leaving the club at around 4 A.M.
In a video obtained by TMZ, the "Baby" singer was really nice with his fans during his way out of the club. Justin expressed his gratitude toward his fans and even posed with some of his fans for pictures.
Meanwhile, Khalil was totally the contrary. He seemed upset with the crowd who got in his way, threatening Justin's fans by mimicking the way a person shooting a gun and repeatedly shouting, "That's how a n**** gets shot."
Justin posted two pictures featuring him and his fans on Instagram on the same day, captioning it with, "#beliebersunite," and, "Told you I got you guys ;) night."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri