Justin Bieber's Friend Khalil Threatens to Shoot Beliebers
Justin Bieber and his friend Khalil were partying at a club in Miami, the site where they were pulled over for DUI earlier this year, on July 3. The pair were reported leaving the club at around 4 A.M.
In a video obtained by TMZ, the "Baby" singer was really nice with his fans during his way out of the club. Justin expressed his gratitude toward his fans and even posed with some of his fans for pictures.
Meanwhile, Khalil was totally the contrary. He seemed upset with the crowd who got in his way, threatening Justin's fans by mimicking the way a person shooting a gun and repeatedly shouting, "That's how a n**** gets shot."
Justin posted two pictures featuring him and his fans on Instagram on the same day, captioning it with, "#beliebersunite," and, "Told you I got you guys ;) night."
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie