Justin Bieber's Friend Khalil Threatens to Shoot Beliebers
Justin Bieber and his friend Khalil were partying at a club in Miami, the site where they were pulled over for DUI earlier this year, on July 3. The pair were reported leaving the club at around 4 A.M.
In a video obtained by TMZ, the "Baby" singer was really nice with his fans during his way out of the club. Justin expressed his gratitude toward his fans and even posed with some of his fans for pictures.
Meanwhile, Khalil was totally the contrary. He seemed upset with the crowd who got in his way, threatening Justin's fans by mimicking the way a person shooting a gun and repeatedly shouting, "That's how a n**** gets shot."
Justin posted two pictures featuring him and his fans on Instagram on the same day, captioning it with, "#beliebersunite," and, "Told you I got you guys ;) night."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna