Justin Bieber's Friend Khalil Threatens to Shoot Beliebers
Justin Bieber and his friend Khalil were partying at a club in Miami, the site where they were pulled over for DUI earlier this year, on July 3. The pair were reported leaving the club at around 4 A.M.
In a video obtained by TMZ, the "Baby" singer was really nice with his fans during his way out of the club. Justin expressed his gratitude toward his fans and even posed with some of his fans for pictures.
Meanwhile, Khalil was totally the contrary. He seemed upset with the crowd who got in his way, threatening Justin's fans by mimicking the way a person shooting a gun and repeatedly shouting, "That's how a n**** gets shot."
Justin posted two pictures featuring him and his fans on Instagram on the same day, captioning it with, "#beliebersunite," and, "Told you I got you guys ;) night."
More Justin Bieber News
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle