Little Mix Cancels North American Leg of 'Salute' Tour
Little Mix is not bringing their headlining tour to the U.S. The British all-girls group announced on late Thursday, June 3 that they'd decided to cancel the North American leg of their "Salute" tour so they could focus on their upcoming third studio album.
"As a group we decided that creating an amazing 3rd album had to take priority," the girls said in a statement posted on their website. "We're so sorry to all the Mixers who bought tickets to come and see the show. As soon as the album is finished, we promise to make plans to return to the U.S. and perform for you all." Refunds are available at point of purchase.
"Salute" tour was launched to support Little Mix's latest album, "Salute". The record debuted and peaked at No. 6 on Billboard 200 following its release in the U.S. in February. The tour was kicked off back in May in the girls' home country of the U.K. and was supposed to open Stateside in September.
More Little Mix News
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos