Little Mix Cancels North American Leg of 'Salute' Tour
Little Mix is not bringing their headlining tour to the U.S. The British all-girls group announced on late Thursday, June 3 that they'd decided to cancel the North American leg of their "Salute" tour so they could focus on their upcoming third studio album.
"As a group we decided that creating an amazing 3rd album had to take priority," the girls said in a statement posted on their website. "We're so sorry to all the Mixers who bought tickets to come and see the show. As soon as the album is finished, we promise to make plans to return to the U.S. and perform for you all." Refunds are available at point of purchase.
"Salute" tour was launched to support Little Mix's latest album, "Salute". The record debuted and peaked at No. 6 on Billboard 200 following its release in the U.S. in February. The tour was kicked off back in May in the girls' home country of the U.K. and was supposed to open Stateside in September.
More Little Mix News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri