Little Mix Cancels North American Leg of 'Salute' Tour
Little Mix is not bringing their headlining tour to the U.S. The British all-girls group announced on late Thursday, June 3 that they'd decided to cancel the North American leg of their "Salute" tour so they could focus on their upcoming third studio album.
"As a group we decided that creating an amazing 3rd album had to take priority," the girls said in a statement posted on their website. "We're so sorry to all the Mixers who bought tickets to come and see the show. As soon as the album is finished, we promise to make plans to return to the U.S. and perform for you all." Refunds are available at point of purchase.
"Salute" tour was launched to support Little Mix's latest album, "Salute". The record debuted and peaked at No. 6 on Billboard 200 following its release in the U.S. in February. The tour was kicked off back in May in the girls' home country of the U.K. and was supposed to open Stateside in September.
More Little Mix News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences