Little Mix Cancels North American Leg of 'Salute' Tour
Little Mix is not bringing their headlining tour to the U.S. The British all-girls group announced on late Thursday, June 3 that they'd decided to cancel the North American leg of their "Salute" tour so they could focus on their upcoming third studio album.
"As a group we decided that creating an amazing 3rd album had to take priority," the girls said in a statement posted on their website. "We're so sorry to all the Mixers who bought tickets to come and see the show. As soon as the album is finished, we promise to make plans to return to the U.S. and perform for you all." Refunds are available at point of purchase.
"Salute" tour was launched to support Little Mix's latest album, "Salute". The record debuted and peaked at No. 6 on Billboard 200 following its release in the U.S. in February. The tour was kicked off back in May in the girls' home country of the U.K. and was supposed to open Stateside in September.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'