Little Mix Cancels North American Leg of 'Salute' Tour
Little Mix is not bringing their headlining tour to the U.S. The British all-girls group announced on late Thursday, June 3 that they'd decided to cancel the North American leg of their "Salute" tour so they could focus on their upcoming third studio album.
"As a group we decided that creating an amazing 3rd album had to take priority," the girls said in a statement posted on their website. "We're so sorry to all the Mixers who bought tickets to come and see the show. As soon as the album is finished, we promise to make plans to return to the U.S. and perform for you all." Refunds are available at point of purchase.
"Salute" tour was launched to support Little Mix's latest album, "Salute". The record debuted and peaked at No. 6 on Billboard 200 following its release in the U.S. in February. The tour was kicked off back in May in the girls' home country of the U.K. and was supposed to open Stateside in September.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why