'Once Upon a Time' Casts Georgina Haig as Elsa of 'Frozen'
"Once Upon a Time" has found its Elsa in Aussie star Georgina Haig ("Fringe", "Reckless"). The 28-year-old actress is confirmed to play the Snow Queen who was voiced by Idina Menzel in the recent film version.
Executive producer Edward Kitsis told THR in May, "[What] we loved so much about the character of Elsa was that she was considered a villain but she never really was. She was misunderstood. That, on our show, speaks to us so strongly, that it was a toy we had to play with."
Other "Frozen (2013)" characters who will appear in the upcoming season of the ABC fairytale series are Anna and Kristoff. Newcomer Elizabeth Lail will play the former, and "Greek" alum Scott Michael Foster will portray the latter.
Anna is Elsa's younger sister who was voiced by Kristen Bell, while Kristoff is the rugged mountain loner who is smitten by Anna. He was voiced by Jonathan Groff in the Disney movie.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says