'Once Upon a Time' Casts Georgina Haig as Elsa of 'Frozen'
"Once Upon a Time" has found its Elsa in Aussie star Georgina Haig ("Fringe", "Reckless"). The 28-year-old actress is confirmed to play the Snow Queen who was voiced by Idina Menzel in the recent film version.
Executive producer Edward Kitsis told THR in May, "[What] we loved so much about the character of Elsa was that she was considered a villain but she never really was. She was misunderstood. That, on our show, speaks to us so strongly, that it was a toy we had to play with."
Other "Frozen (2013)" characters who will appear in the upcoming season of the ABC fairytale series are Anna and Kristoff. Newcomer Elizabeth Lail will play the former, and "Greek" alum Scott Michael Foster will portray the latter.
Anna is Elsa's younger sister who was voiced by Kristen Bell, while Kristoff is the rugged mountain loner who is smitten by Anna. He was voiced by Jonathan Groff in the Disney movie.
More Once Upon a Time News
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash