'Once Upon a Time' Casts Georgina Haig as Elsa of 'Frozen'
"Once Upon a Time" has found its Elsa in Aussie star Georgina Haig ("Fringe", "Reckless"). The 28-year-old actress is confirmed to play the Snow Queen who was voiced by Idina Menzel in the recent film version.
Executive producer Edward Kitsis told THR in May, "[What] we loved so much about the character of Elsa was that she was considered a villain but she never really was. She was misunderstood. That, on our show, speaks to us so strongly, that it was a toy we had to play with."
Other "Frozen (2013)" characters who will appear in the upcoming season of the ABC fairytale series are Anna and Kristoff. Newcomer Elizabeth Lail will play the former, and "Greek" alum Scott Michael Foster will portray the latter.
Anna is Elsa's younger sister who was voiced by Kristen Bell, while Kristoff is the rugged mountain loner who is smitten by Anna. He was voiced by Jonathan Groff in the Disney movie.
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role