Robin Thicke Receives Backlashes During #AskThicke Twitter Chat
Robin Thicke received negative comments from haters during a planned Q&A session on Twitter on July 1. He was supposed to take part in Q&A session regarding his new album "Paula", which was released on the same day. Fans were supposed to ask question with the hashtag #AskThicke to ask about the album, but unfortunately the session was overtaken by haters.
A person tweeted, "How many naked women did it take before you stopped seeing them as people & instead saw them as YouTube hits?" Another Twitter user posted, "How does it feel to be a shining example for men of how NOT to behave towards women?" A user posted a cynical joke, "Once you've cracked 'hug me', any thoughts on what rhymes with 'misogynistic douchebag'?"
Robin's outfit at 2013 MTV VMAs was also dissed by a hater. The hater posted the "Lost Without You" singer's picture side by side with "Beetlejuice" lead character, jokingly writing alongside the picture, "If we say your name three times, will you disappear?" It was difficult to find a single question from Robin's genuine fans among the negative tweets from Robin's haters.
Robin's reputation has not been good in these past few months. He has caused controversy since he announced "Paula" back in June. The album is dedicated to his estranged wife Paula Patton, from whom he separated in February. The controversy sparked because he tried to woo back Paula through the album.
More Robin Thicke News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!