First Teaser for 'Boardwalk Empire' Final Season: No One Goes Quietly
It's still two months away before the fifth season of "Boardwalk Empire", but HBO reminds fans of the show's return for the final chapter by debuting the first teaser. Set to ANBB's cover of "One", the video features shots of some mob leaders on the show, including Steve Buscemi's Nucky and Stephen Graham's Al Capone.
The teaser doesn't reveal any plot details, but warns that "all empire falls." Nucky is featured saying, "Tricksters stay alive long enough to cash out," and another tagline in the video reads, "No one goes quietly."
The fifth and final season of the period drama will premiere in September, but HBO has not announced the exact date yet. Michael K. Williams who plays Chalky White recently revealed the next installment would be set during the Great Depression.
"The storyline has jumped seven years [into the future], which is why I have the beard now," he dished on. "The Depression has set in. The days of the shiny shoes and fancy suits are long gone."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group