First Teaser for 'Boardwalk Empire' Final Season: No One Goes Quietly
It's still two months away before the fifth season of "Boardwalk Empire", but HBO reminds fans of the show's return for the final chapter by debuting the first teaser. Set to ANBB's cover of "One", the video features shots of some mob leaders on the show, including Steve Buscemi's Nucky and Stephen Graham's Al Capone.
The teaser doesn't reveal any plot details, but warns that "all empire falls." Nucky is featured saying, "Tricksters stay alive long enough to cash out," and another tagline in the video reads, "No one goes quietly."
The fifth and final season of the period drama will premiere in September, but HBO has not announced the exact date yet. Michael K. Williams who plays Chalky White recently revealed the next installment would be set during the Great Depression.
"The storyline has jumped seven years [into the future], which is why I have the beard now," he dished on. "The Depression has set in. The days of the shiny shoes and fancy suits are long gone."
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4