First Teaser for 'Boardwalk Empire' Final Season: No One Goes Quietly
It's still two months away before the fifth season of "Boardwalk Empire", but HBO reminds fans of the show's return for the final chapter by debuting the first teaser. Set to ANBB's cover of "One", the video features shots of some mob leaders on the show, including Steve Buscemi's Nucky and Stephen Graham's Al Capone.
The teaser doesn't reveal any plot details, but warns that "all empire falls." Nucky is featured saying, "Tricksters stay alive long enough to cash out," and another tagline in the video reads, "No one goes quietly."
The fifth and final season of the period drama will premiere in September, but HBO has not announced the exact date yet. Michael K. Williams who plays Chalky White recently revealed the next installment would be set during the Great Depression.
"The storyline has jumped seven years [into the future], which is why I have the beard now," he dished on. "The Depression has set in. The days of the shiny shoes and fancy suits are long gone."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie