Video: SchoolBoy Q Tries to Sell Copies of 'Oxymoron' to Fans in Times Square
SchoolBoy Q recently hit the streets of Times Square in New York city to sell his own album. MTV asked the 27-year-old rapper to sell some copies of his newest LP "Oxymoron" to random tourists in the area.
He did get a lot of nos, but he eventually managed to convince five fans to buy his CDs. One fan purchased a copy of the record right after he noticed that it was SchoolBoy Q himself who was standing in front of him.
"Oxymoron" was released back in February via Top Dawg Entertainment and Interscope Records. It is SchoolBoy Q's third studio album, and his first to be released under a major record label. It peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200.
The "Man of the Year" hitmaker is now gearing up for his tour with The Weeknd. Along with Jhene Aiko, he'll serve as a supporting act on the Canadian star's "King of the Fall" tour that's opening on September 19 at NY's Barclays Center.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding