Video: SchoolBoy Q Tries to Sell Copies of 'Oxymoron' to Fans in Times Square
SchoolBoy Q recently hit the streets of Times Square in New York city to sell his own album. MTV asked the 27-year-old rapper to sell some copies of his newest LP "Oxymoron" to random tourists in the area.
He did get a lot of nos, but he eventually managed to convince five fans to buy his CDs. One fan purchased a copy of the record right after he noticed that it was SchoolBoy Q himself who was standing in front of him.
"Oxymoron" was released back in February via Top Dawg Entertainment and Interscope Records. It is SchoolBoy Q's third studio album, and his first to be released under a major record label. It peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200.
The "Man of the Year" hitmaker is now gearing up for his tour with The Weeknd. Along with Jhene Aiko, he'll serve as a supporting act on the Canadian star's "King of the Fall" tour that's opening on September 19 at NY's Barclays Center.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences