Video: SchoolBoy Q Tries to Sell Copies of 'Oxymoron' to Fans in Times Square
SchoolBoy Q recently hit the streets of Times Square in New York city to sell his own album. MTV asked the 27-year-old rapper to sell some copies of his newest LP "Oxymoron" to random tourists in the area.
He did get a lot of nos, but he eventually managed to convince five fans to buy his CDs. One fan purchased a copy of the record right after he noticed that it was SchoolBoy Q himself who was standing in front of him.
"Oxymoron" was released back in February via Top Dawg Entertainment and Interscope Records. It is SchoolBoy Q's third studio album, and his first to be released under a major record label. It peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200.
The "Man of the Year" hitmaker is now gearing up for his tour with The Weeknd. Along with Jhene Aiko, he'll serve as a supporting act on the Canadian star's "King of the Fall" tour that's opening on September 19 at NY's Barclays Center.
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!