Video: SchoolBoy Q Tries to Sell Copies of 'Oxymoron' to Fans in Times Square
SchoolBoy Q recently hit the streets of Times Square in New York city to sell his own album. MTV asked the 27-year-old rapper to sell some copies of his newest LP "Oxymoron" to random tourists in the area.
He did get a lot of nos, but he eventually managed to convince five fans to buy his CDs. One fan purchased a copy of the record right after he noticed that it was SchoolBoy Q himself who was standing in front of him.
"Oxymoron" was released back in February via Top Dawg Entertainment and Interscope Records. It is SchoolBoy Q's third studio album, and his first to be released under a major record label. It peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200.
The "Man of the Year" hitmaker is now gearing up for his tour with The Weeknd. Along with Jhene Aiko, he'll serve as a supporting act on the Canadian star's "King of the Fall" tour that's opening on September 19 at NY's Barclays Center.
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour