Video: SchoolBoy Q Tries to Sell Copies of 'Oxymoron' to Fans in Times Square
SchoolBoy Q recently hit the streets of Times Square in New York city to sell his own album. MTV asked the 27-year-old rapper to sell some copies of his newest LP "Oxymoron" to random tourists in the area.
He did get a lot of nos, but he eventually managed to convince five fans to buy his CDs. One fan purchased a copy of the record right after he noticed that it was SchoolBoy Q himself who was standing in front of him.
"Oxymoron" was released back in February via Top Dawg Entertainment and Interscope Records. It is SchoolBoy Q's third studio album, and his first to be released under a major record label. It peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200.
The "Man of the Year" hitmaker is now gearing up for his tour with The Weeknd. Along with Jhene Aiko, he'll serve as a supporting act on the Canadian star's "King of the Fall" tour that's opening on September 19 at NY's Barclays Center.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'