Keith Urban Serenades Nicole Kidman at Melbourne Show on 8th Wedding Anniversary
To celebrate their 8th wedding anniversary, Keith Urban serenaded Nicole Kidman during his concert in Melbourne, Australia, on Wednesday night, June 25. During the show, which was a part of his "Light the Fuse" tour, the country singer talked about how he wrote a song titled "Making Memories of Us" before singing it for his actress wife.
Standing before the sold-out crowd, Urban said, "A couple of months before the wedding, we were in our hotel and we were talking about the future and Nic was getting very nervous about marrying me."
"She was saying things like 'It's a long shot' [but] I knew she loved me and was just nervous. I did everything I could to remind her that I was going to be her man forever," he continued.
"Eight years baby girl. This song is for you, I love you so much," he added before performing the song.
Urban and Kidman tied the knot on June 25, 2006 at Cardinal Cerretti Memorial Chapel within the grounds of St. Patrick's Estate in Sydney, Australia. The pair have two children together, 5-year-old Sunday Rose and 3-year-old Faith Margaret.
More Keith Urban News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival