Keith Urban Serenades Nicole Kidman at Melbourne Show on 8th Wedding Anniversary
To celebrate their 8th wedding anniversary, Keith Urban serenaded Nicole Kidman during his concert in Melbourne, Australia, on Wednesday night, June 25. During the show, which was a part of his "Light the Fuse" tour, the country singer talked about how he wrote a song titled "Making Memories of Us" before singing it for his actress wife.
Standing before the sold-out crowd, Urban said, "A couple of months before the wedding, we were in our hotel and we were talking about the future and Nic was getting very nervous about marrying me."
"She was saying things like 'It's a long shot' [but] I knew she loved me and was just nervous. I did everything I could to remind her that I was going to be her man forever," he continued.
"Eight years baby girl. This song is for you, I love you so much," he added before performing the song.
Urban and Kidman tied the knot on June 25, 2006 at Cardinal Cerretti Memorial Chapel within the grounds of St. Patrick's Estate in Sydney, Australia. The pair have two children together, 5-year-old Sunday Rose and 3-year-old Faith Margaret.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'