'The Bachelorette' Star Andi Dorfman and Winner Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars'
Andi Dorfman could land another reality TV stint after starring on "The Bachelorette" season 10. The 27-year-old, who worked as an Assistant District Attorney in Fulton County, Georgia before she resigned earlier this month, has reportedly been offered to join "Dancing with the Stars" season 19.
"She's been asked and is also preparing to do the next season of the show," a source tells HollywoodLife.com. The source adds that one of her suitors who eventually wins her heart will also star on the dancing competition next season, revealing, "And there has been talk that she is going to do it with her man. They will compete against each other along with the other stars."
"The Bachelorette" season 10 airs Mondays at 8/7c on ABC. Andi recently resigned from her job at Fulton County District Attorney, Georgia after her three-month leave of absence expired on May 31. In her resignation letter, she said she hoped that her former boss would "strongly consider" her "for re-hire" in the future because her "true passion is in the prosecution of criminal cases."
The new installment of "DWTS" will premiere this fall.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video