'The Bachelorette' Star Andi Dorfman and Winner Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars'
Andi Dorfman could land another reality TV stint after starring on "The Bachelorette" season 10. The 27-year-old, who worked as an Assistant District Attorney in Fulton County, Georgia before she resigned earlier this month, has reportedly been offered to join "Dancing with the Stars" season 19.
"She's been asked and is also preparing to do the next season of the show," a source tells HollywoodLife.com. The source adds that one of her suitors who eventually wins her heart will also star on the dancing competition next season, revealing, "And there has been talk that she is going to do it with her man. They will compete against each other along with the other stars."
"The Bachelorette" season 10 airs Mondays at 8/7c on ABC. Andi recently resigned from her job at Fulton County District Attorney, Georgia after her three-month leave of absence expired on May 31. In her resignation letter, she said she hoped that her former boss would "strongly consider" her "for re-hire" in the future because her "true passion is in the prosecution of criminal cases."
The new installment of "DWTS" will premiere this fall.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs