Videos: Beyonce, Jay-Z Kick Off 'On the Run' Joint Tour in Miami
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z opened their highly-anticipated co-headlining tour on Wednesday night, June 25 in Miami, Florida. The power couple performed their respective hits as well as collaborations for thousands of concertgoers who packed the Sun Life Stadium.
Appearing from a thick white smoke, Mr. and Mrs. Carter kicked off their 42-song set with their 2002 hit single "03 Bonnie & Clyde". Bey wrapped her figure in a black fishnet leotard and a matching mask while her husband donned a black beanie, casual outfit and a pair of black shades.
Later that night, Beyonce filled in for Justin Timberlake in her husband's "Holy Grail". She also gave a jaw-dropping performance of her "Partition". Also included in their setlist were "Drunk in Love", "Love on Top" and several tracks like "N***as in Paris", "No Church in the Wild" and "Lift Off" from Hova and Kanye West's "Watch the Throne".
"On the Run" tour will continue on June 28 at Cincinatti's Great American Ball Park. Blue Ivy's parents will make stops in some major cities across the U.S. before visiting France for a two-night show at the Stade de France in mid-September.
As previously reported, the "On the Run" is on course to become one of the most successful tours in the history. With around $5 million per show, it will be the second highest grossing concert of all time based on gross revenue per show.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs