First Look: Charlize Theron and Nicholas Hoult in 'Mad Max: Fury Road'
Brand new pictures from "Mad Max: Fury Road" have landed online via Entertainment Weekly. They give first look at Charlize Theron who shaved her head to play Imperator Furiosa and Nicholas Hoult who looks unrecognizable as a bald Nux. Some other images also show Tom Hardy as "Mad" Max Rockatansky.
One of the pictures even teases a chase sequence that involves a group of vehicles. In a new interview with EW, director George Miller dished on, "I wanted to tell a linear story-a chase that starts as the movie begins and continues for 110 minutes."
It's the first film of the franchise in almost 30 years after "Thunderdome" which starred Mel Gibson and Tina Turner. The fourth installment in the movie series is slated to hit theaters across the country on May 15, 2015.
The flick takes place in the furthest reaches of our planet, in a stark desert landscape where humanity is broken and most everyone is crazed fighting for the necessities of life. There's Max, a man of action and a man of few words, who seeks peace of mind following the loss of his wife and child in the aftermath of the chaos.
The titular warrior "is caught up with a group of people fleeing across the Wasteland in a War Rig driven by the Imperator Furiosa," the director once explained. "This movie is an account of the Road War which follows. It is based on the Word Burgers of the History Men and eyewitness accounts of those who survived."
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill