First Look: Charlize Theron and Nicholas Hoult in 'Mad Max: Fury Road'
Brand new pictures from "Mad Max: Fury Road" have landed online via Entertainment Weekly. They give first look at Charlize Theron who shaved her head to play Imperator Furiosa and Nicholas Hoult who looks unrecognizable as a bald Nux. Some other images also show Tom Hardy as "Mad" Max Rockatansky.
One of the pictures even teases a chase sequence that involves a group of vehicles. In a new interview with EW, director George Miller dished on, "I wanted to tell a linear story-a chase that starts as the movie begins and continues for 110 minutes."
It's the first film of the franchise in almost 30 years after "Thunderdome" which starred Mel Gibson and Tina Turner. The fourth installment in the movie series is slated to hit theaters across the country on May 15, 2015.
The flick takes place in the furthest reaches of our planet, in a stark desert landscape where humanity is broken and most everyone is crazed fighting for the necessities of life. There's Max, a man of action and a man of few words, who seeks peace of mind following the loss of his wife and child in the aftermath of the chaos.
The titular warrior "is caught up with a group of people fleeing across the Wasteland in a War Rig driven by the Imperator Furiosa," the director once explained. "This movie is an account of the Road War which follows. It is based on the Word Burgers of the History Men and eyewitness accounts of those who survived."
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO