Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Slam Report of Marriage Trouble
Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan have responded to a recent report that their marriage was on the rocks. The pair, who got married in 2009 and are parents to a 1-year-old daughter Everly, took to Jenna's WhoSay account on Wednesday, June 25 to release a joint statement denying the report.
"@ChanningTatum? and @JennalDewan Tatum? Caught in Three-way with Sasquatch in 7-11 Bathroom! would be a more accurate headline for @Star_News?'s cover," the post read. "But this is our world -- where mags can concoct outright lies about real people in order to sell it to you as 'journalism.' Hope we all think hard about what this means and start to demand better. I know we can. Love y'all. - CT and JDT."
Previously, Star magazine published a report suggesting that Channing and Jenna's marriage was "on the brink." The magazine alleged that the "Magic Mike" actor's "drinking and partying" habit contributed to their fight. They wrote, "Tensions have been building between the couple, and things have gotten so bad that friends say they may be nearing the breaking point."
The "Step Up" stars' representatives have also released a statement slamming the false news. "It's disappointing to see another example of Star magazine using outright lies to sell their weekly covers and trying to pass it off as journalism," the reps told Gossip Cop. "Their current delusional cover couldn't be further from the truth."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says