Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Slam Report of Marriage Trouble
Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan have responded to a recent report that their marriage was on the rocks. The pair, who got married in 2009 and are parents to a 1-year-old daughter Everly, took to Jenna's WhoSay account on Wednesday, June 25 to release a joint statement denying the report.
"@ChanningTatum? and @JennalDewan Tatum? Caught in Three-way with Sasquatch in 7-11 Bathroom! would be a more accurate headline for @Star_News?'s cover," the post read. "But this is our world -- where mags can concoct outright lies about real people in order to sell it to you as 'journalism.' Hope we all think hard about what this means and start to demand better. I know we can. Love y'all. - CT and JDT."
Previously, Star magazine published a report suggesting that Channing and Jenna's marriage was "on the brink." The magazine alleged that the "Magic Mike" actor's "drinking and partying" habit contributed to their fight. They wrote, "Tensions have been building between the couple, and things have gotten so bad that friends say they may be nearing the breaking point."
The "Step Up" stars' representatives have also released a statement slamming the false news. "It's disappointing to see another example of Star magazine using outright lies to sell their weekly covers and trying to pass it off as journalism," the reps told Gossip Cop. "Their current delusional cover couldn't be further from the truth."
More Channing Tatum News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'