Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Slam Report of Marriage Trouble
Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan have responded to a recent report that their marriage was on the rocks. The pair, who got married in 2009 and are parents to a 1-year-old daughter Everly, took to Jenna's WhoSay account on Wednesday, June 25 to release a joint statement denying the report.
"@ChanningTatum? and @JennalDewan Tatum? Caught in Three-way with Sasquatch in 7-11 Bathroom! would be a more accurate headline for @Star_News?'s cover," the post read. "But this is our world -- where mags can concoct outright lies about real people in order to sell it to you as 'journalism.' Hope we all think hard about what this means and start to demand better. I know we can. Love y'all. - CT and JDT."
Previously, Star magazine published a report suggesting that Channing and Jenna's marriage was "on the brink." The magazine alleged that the "Magic Mike" actor's "drinking and partying" habit contributed to their fight. They wrote, "Tensions have been building between the couple, and things have gotten so bad that friends say they may be nearing the breaking point."
The "Step Up" stars' representatives have also released a statement slamming the false news. "It's disappointing to see another example of Star magazine using outright lies to sell their weekly covers and trying to pass it off as journalism," the reps told Gossip Cop. "Their current delusional cover couldn't be further from the truth."
More Channing Tatum News
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'