Eliza Dushku Ends Romance With Rick Fox
Eliza Dushku split from her longtime boyfriend, Rick Fox, after five years together. She commented on her separation from the former NBA star, saying, "Rick's an LA guy and I'm a Boston girl."
The "Dollhouse" star was reported returning to her hometown in Boston to pursue education. She revealed that she had bought a condo, which has a basement, near her hometown in Waterfront. She said, "Nobody in LA has a basement. They all have the obligatory storage spaces in the Valley."
The "Tru Calling" star revealed that she had been living in Los Angeles for 22 years. "I'd rather be a little physically cold here than emotionally cold in L.A.," she claimed, "I missed my town and I missed my family."
Eliza and Rick began dating in 2009, and moved in together in the next year. Rick even appeared as a guest star on "Dollhouse" in 2010.
Eliza finished filming her new horror movie "Eloise" earlier this month. In the film, she stars along with Chace Crawford, Brandon T. Jackson and P.J. Byrne. It will be released in 2015.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed