Eliza Dushku Ends Romance With Rick Fox
Eliza Dushku split from her longtime boyfriend, Rick Fox, after five years together. She commented on her separation from the former NBA star, saying, "Rick's an LA guy and I'm a Boston girl."
The "Dollhouse" star was reported returning to her hometown in Boston to pursue education. She revealed that she had bought a condo, which has a basement, near her hometown in Waterfront. She said, "Nobody in LA has a basement. They all have the obligatory storage spaces in the Valley."
The "Tru Calling" star revealed that she had been living in Los Angeles for 22 years. "I'd rather be a little physically cold here than emotionally cold in L.A.," she claimed, "I missed my town and I missed my family."
Eliza and Rick began dating in 2009, and moved in together in the next year. Rick even appeared as a guest star on "Dollhouse" in 2010.
Eliza finished filming her new horror movie "Eloise" earlier this month. In the film, she stars along with Chace Crawford, Brandon T. Jackson and P.J. Byrne. It will be released in 2015.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!