Eliza Dushku Ends Romance With Rick Fox
Eliza Dushku split from her longtime boyfriend, Rick Fox, after five years together. She commented on her separation from the former NBA star, saying, "Rick's an LA guy and I'm a Boston girl."
The "Dollhouse" star was reported returning to her hometown in Boston to pursue education. She revealed that she had bought a condo, which has a basement, near her hometown in Waterfront. She said, "Nobody in LA has a basement. They all have the obligatory storage spaces in the Valley."
The "Tru Calling" star revealed that she had been living in Los Angeles for 22 years. "I'd rather be a little physically cold here than emotionally cold in L.A.," she claimed, "I missed my town and I missed my family."
Eliza and Rick began dating in 2009, and moved in together in the next year. Rick even appeared as a guest star on "Dollhouse" in 2010.
Eliza finished filming her new horror movie "Eloise" earlier this month. In the film, she stars along with Chace Crawford, Brandon T. Jackson and P.J. Byrne. It will be released in 2015.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video