Eliza Dushku Ends Romance With Rick Fox
Eliza Dushku split from her longtime boyfriend, Rick Fox, after five years together. She commented on her separation from the former NBA star, saying, "Rick's an LA guy and I'm a Boston girl."
The "Dollhouse" star was reported returning to her hometown in Boston to pursue education. She revealed that she had bought a condo, which has a basement, near her hometown in Waterfront. She said, "Nobody in LA has a basement. They all have the obligatory storage spaces in the Valley."
The "Tru Calling" star revealed that she had been living in Los Angeles for 22 years. "I'd rather be a little physically cold here than emotionally cold in L.A.," she claimed, "I missed my town and I missed my family."
Eliza and Rick began dating in 2009, and moved in together in the next year. Rick even appeared as a guest star on "Dollhouse" in 2010.
Eliza finished filming her new horror movie "Eloise" earlier this month. In the film, she stars along with Chace Crawford, Brandon T. Jackson and P.J. Byrne. It will be released in 2015.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights