Eliza Dushku Ends Romance With Rick Fox
Eliza Dushku split from her longtime boyfriend, Rick Fox, after five years together. She commented on her separation from the former NBA star, saying, "Rick's an LA guy and I'm a Boston girl."
The "Dollhouse" star was reported returning to her hometown in Boston to pursue education. She revealed that she had bought a condo, which has a basement, near her hometown in Waterfront. She said, "Nobody in LA has a basement. They all have the obligatory storage spaces in the Valley."
The "Tru Calling" star revealed that she had been living in Los Angeles for 22 years. "I'd rather be a little physically cold here than emotionally cold in L.A.," she claimed, "I missed my town and I missed my family."
Eliza and Rick began dating in 2009, and moved in together in the next year. Rick even appeared as a guest star on "Dollhouse" in 2010.
Eliza finished filming her new horror movie "Eloise" earlier this month. In the film, she stars along with Chace Crawford, Brandon T. Jackson and P.J. Byrne. It will be released in 2015.
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere