Katy Perry Poses for Selfie With Joe Bidden
Katy Perry met Joe Bidden and they took a selfie together. On Tuesday, June 24, the "Dark Horse" singer shared a snap of her and the Vice President on Instagram. "Brought my pink pony to the White House to holler @VP Joe Biden. #wheninwashington," she captioned the snap.
Bidden apparently was also excited to meet the pop star in person. "He made me call my 93 year old grandma to thank her for my baby blue eyes! What a Q-T," she gushed. In the snap, the "Unconditionally" singer looks fresh with her long hair pulled back in a ponytail. Applying light pink lipstick, Perry is all smiles when holding the camera.
Perry is currently in Washington, D.C. for her "Prismatic World Tour", which was launched to support her album "Prism". Prior to sharing the photo with Bidden, the 29-year-old singer uploaded a photo of her at the Washington Monument. "DC! Tonight's gonna be on point, every pun intended! #THEPRISMATICWORLDTOUR photo by @ronysphotobooth," she wrote.
Perry has been meeting politician as of late. She previously shared a photo with Hillary Clinton which was taken when the pop star attended an event for the former Secretary of State's book "Hard Choices". Perry, who offered to write a " 'theme' song if she needs it," received a response from Clinton on Monday. "Well that's not a Hard Choice. You already did! Keep letting us hear you Roar," Clinton tweeted.
More Katy Perry News
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed