Katy Perry Poses for Selfie With Joe Bidden
Katy Perry met Joe Bidden and they took a selfie together. On Tuesday, June 24, the "Dark Horse" singer shared a snap of her and the Vice President on Instagram. "Brought my pink pony to the White House to holler @VP Joe Biden. #wheninwashington," she captioned the snap.
Bidden apparently was also excited to meet the pop star in person. "He made me call my 93 year old grandma to thank her for my baby blue eyes! What a Q-T," she gushed. In the snap, the "Unconditionally" singer looks fresh with her long hair pulled back in a ponytail. Applying light pink lipstick, Perry is all smiles when holding the camera.
Perry is currently in Washington, D.C. for her "Prismatic World Tour", which was launched to support her album "Prism". Prior to sharing the photo with Bidden, the 29-year-old singer uploaded a photo of her at the Washington Monument. "DC! Tonight's gonna be on point, every pun intended! #THEPRISMATICWORLDTOUR photo by @ronysphotobooth," she wrote.
Perry has been meeting politician as of late. She previously shared a photo with Hillary Clinton which was taken when the pop star attended an event for the former Secretary of State's book "Hard Choices". Perry, who offered to write a " 'theme' song if she needs it," received a response from Clinton on Monday. "Well that's not a Hard Choice. You already did! Keep letting us hear you Roar," Clinton tweeted.
More Katy Perry News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered