Katy Perry Poses for Selfie With Joe Bidden
Katy Perry met Joe Bidden and they took a selfie together. On Tuesday, June 24, the "Dark Horse" singer shared a snap of her and the Vice President on Instagram. "Brought my pink pony to the White House to holler @VP Joe Biden. #wheninwashington," she captioned the snap.
Bidden apparently was also excited to meet the pop star in person. "He made me call my 93 year old grandma to thank her for my baby blue eyes! What a Q-T," she gushed. In the snap, the "Unconditionally" singer looks fresh with her long hair pulled back in a ponytail. Applying light pink lipstick, Perry is all smiles when holding the camera.
Perry is currently in Washington, D.C. for her "Prismatic World Tour", which was launched to support her album "Prism". Prior to sharing the photo with Bidden, the 29-year-old singer uploaded a photo of her at the Washington Monument. "DC! Tonight's gonna be on point, every pun intended! #THEPRISMATICWORLDTOUR photo by @ronysphotobooth," she wrote.
Perry has been meeting politician as of late. She previously shared a photo with Hillary Clinton which was taken when the pop star attended an event for the former Secretary of State's book "Hard Choices". Perry, who offered to write a " 'theme' song if she needs it," received a response from Clinton on Monday. "Well that's not a Hard Choice. You already did! Keep letting us hear you Roar," Clinton tweeted.
More Katy Perry News
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music