Katy Perry Offers to Write Hillary Clinton a Campaign Song
Hillary Clinton hasn't announced whether or not she will run for president, but she's already had full support from Katy Perry. The "Dark Horse" singer has just revealed that she offered to pen a campaign song for the ex-Secretary of State.
On Thursday, June 19, Perry and Clinton met at a reception before Clinton's book signing at Barnes & Noble at The Grove shopping centre in Los Angeles. The duo posed for a picture that was later shared by Perry via her Instagram.
"I told @hillaryclinton that I would write her a 'theme' song if she needs it," she captioned the photo, that shows her standing next to Clinton while holding a copy of the 66-year-old former First Lady's new book titled "Hard Choices".
Perry wasn't the only celebrity who attended the book signing event. "Glee" star Chris Colfer also walked away with an autographed copy of "Hard Choices". He later talked about the memorable moment on Twitter, writing, "I met @HillaryClinton today!!! Not sure if I embarrassed myself, can't remember anything I said... #adrenaline".
More Katy Perry News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support