Katy Perry Offers to Write Hillary Clinton a Campaign Song
Hillary Clinton hasn't announced whether or not she will run for president, but she's already had full support from Katy Perry. The "Dark Horse" singer has just revealed that she offered to pen a campaign song for the ex-Secretary of State.
On Thursday, June 19, Perry and Clinton met at a reception before Clinton's book signing at Barnes & Noble at The Grove shopping centre in Los Angeles. The duo posed for a picture that was later shared by Perry via her Instagram.
"I told @hillaryclinton that I would write her a 'theme' song if she needs it," she captioned the photo, that shows her standing next to Clinton while holding a copy of the 66-year-old former First Lady's new book titled "Hard Choices".
Perry wasn't the only celebrity who attended the book signing event. "Glee" star Chris Colfer also walked away with an autographed copy of "Hard Choices". He later talked about the memorable moment on Twitter, writing, "I met @HillaryClinton today!!! Not sure if I embarrassed myself, can't remember anything I said... #adrenaline".
More Katy Perry News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3