Katie Cleary: My Husband's Suicide Had Nothing to Do With Leonardo DiCaprio or Adrian Grenier
Former contestant of "America's Next Top Model" Katie Cleary is mourning the death of her estranged husband Andrew Stern who committed suicide on Sunday, June 22. The sad news came a few weeks after Cleary was spotted getting cozy with Leonardo DiCaprio and "Entourage" star Adrian Grenier.
On Tuesday, a representative for the former "Deal or No Deal" model released a statement, saying that Stern's suicide had nothing to do with the photos. "Katie and Andrew have been separated and in the process of finalizing their divorce for a few months and her relationship with Leonardo and Adrian were simply platonic as she was there to promote her animal welfare documentary 'Give Me Shelter'," the rep told E! News. "We respectfully request her privacy be given at this difficult time and have no more comments on this matter."
Stern died after he shot himself on the head when he was at a shooting range in the San Fernando Valley. "This is devastating news for us but we have been aware of Andrew's longtime struggle with depression," a close friend and spokesperson Ben Decker additionally told Us Weekly.
Last month, DiCaprio was caught on camera joining Cleary on the dance floor in Cannes. She was also photographed with Grenier during an outing. "Any rumors of any kind of extra-marital relationship are entirely fabricated and completely false," Decker added. A source also told TMZ that Cleary and the star of "The Wolf of Wall Street" were not hooking up as he left the establishment with his girlfriend Toni Garrn.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'