Jennifer Lopez and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Spotted Having 'Flirty' Night Out After Denying Romance
Jennifer Lopez and Maksim Chmerkovskiy reportedly looked very close during a recent outing despite previous statement that she was not in a relationship. On Saturday, June 21, Chmerkovskiy attended her gig at the Foxwoods Resort Casino in Connecticut and the duo hit the Shrine Nightclub afterwards.
According to Us Weekly, Lopez and the "Dancing with the Stars" pro stayed close that night, dancing and talking. "Maks was whispering into her ear and hugging her," an eyewitness said of the "Same Girl" singer who recently split from her boyfriend of two years Casper Smart. "They looked very flirty with each other...She had a huge smile on her face and looked like she was having a great time," the source added.
Chmerkovskiy reportedly stayed close by the 44-year-old singer although he was no longer dancing. The "On the Floor" singer apparently had a blast at the club, shaking her body to Jay-Z's "99 Problems", Rihanna's "Birthday Cake" and French Montana's "Pop That". Later, they held hands and shared a hug before the pro dancer left with a male friend. Lopez stayed at the club with her group.
Lopez and Smart apparently decided to go separate ways earlier this year. During a recent appearance on "The Wendy Williams Show", she admitted, "Yes, I've been single for a couple of months." After rumors of her dating Chmerkovskiy emerged earlier this month, she responded on Twitter, saying that she was not dating anyone.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny