Jennifer Lopez and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Spotted Having 'Flirty' Night Out After Denying Romance
Jennifer Lopez and Maksim Chmerkovskiy reportedly looked very close during a recent outing despite previous statement that she was not in a relationship. On Saturday, June 21, Chmerkovskiy attended her gig at the Foxwoods Resort Casino in Connecticut and the duo hit the Shrine Nightclub afterwards.
According to Us Weekly, Lopez and the "Dancing with the Stars" pro stayed close that night, dancing and talking. "Maks was whispering into her ear and hugging her," an eyewitness said of the "Same Girl" singer who recently split from her boyfriend of two years Casper Smart. "They looked very flirty with each other...She had a huge smile on her face and looked like she was having a great time," the source added.
Chmerkovskiy reportedly stayed close by the 44-year-old singer although he was no longer dancing. The "On the Floor" singer apparently had a blast at the club, shaking her body to Jay-Z's "99 Problems", Rihanna's "Birthday Cake" and French Montana's "Pop That". Later, they held hands and shared a hug before the pro dancer left with a male friend. Lopez stayed at the club with her group.
Lopez and Smart apparently decided to go separate ways earlier this year. During a recent appearance on "The Wendy Williams Show", she admitted, "Yes, I've been single for a couple of months." After rumors of her dating Chmerkovskiy emerged earlier this month, she responded on Twitter, saying that she was not dating anyone.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences