Not Dating at All, Jennifer Lopez Denies Maksim Chmerkovskiy Romance
Jennifer Lopez stole a little time off her busy schedule to shut down the rumors about her love life. On the same day she performed at the World Cup opening ceremony, the 44-year-old singer dispelled the report that she's dating Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
She chose to respond to a radio station's tweet which said she was back on dating saddle. "@Qburgh No I'm not. #rumors #nottrue #AKAinstoresJune17," she tweeted on Thursday, June 12 along with a smiley face. Another follower asked the singer, "Does this mean you didn't break up or you're not dating someone new." Lopez replied, "@MySimple_Life No I'm not. (dating anyone new already)."
Rumors of her striking a romance with Chmerkovskiy emerged on Wednesday when NY Daily News' Confidenti@l reported that the duo displayed undeniable chemistry when performing together at the 2013 American Music Awards. They reportedly kept in touch and went full-fledge with the romance after she split from Casper Smart. But they were taking the dating thing slow because of their hectic schedule.
Lopez is promoting her new album "A.K.A." which is due in stores June 17. She got the world watching her when she performed the official FIFA song "We Are One (Ole Ola)" alongside Pitbull and Claudia Leitte at the Arena de Sao Paulo. Meanwhile, the "Dancing with the Stars" pro is judging the Indian version of the dance show in Mumbai.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift