Chris Martin Takes Over Sydney Streets in Coldplay's 'A Sky Full of Stars' Video
Coldplay has debuted the official music video for their current single, "A Sky Full of Stars". Shot in Sydney, Australia, a few days ago, the clip shows frontman Chris Martin turning into a street musician.
With a drum strapped to his back, he plays his guitar and sings the track as he makes his way through the busy streets in the city. He eventually joins other Coldplay members and performs the song while being surrounded by hundreds of fans.
"A Sky Full of Stars" was co-produced by EDM superstar Avicii and Paul Epworth. It appears in Coldplays' newest album, "Ghost Stories". The LP, which spent two consecutive weeks at No. 1 on Billboard 200, is currently at No. 7 on the chart.
Prior to dropping the new music video, Coldplay performed an intimate show in Sydney's Enmore Theatre on Wednesday night, June 18. During the gig, the British band brought out Australia-born star Kylie Minogue for the live rendition of her hit single "Can't Get You Out of My Head".
Coldplay's "A Sky Full of Stars" music video
More Coldplay News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns