Chris Martin Takes Over Sydney Streets in Coldplay's 'A Sky Full of Stars' Video
Coldplay has debuted the official music video for their current single, "A Sky Full of Stars". Shot in Sydney, Australia, a few days ago, the clip shows frontman Chris Martin turning into a street musician.
With a drum strapped to his back, he plays his guitar and sings the track as he makes his way through the busy streets in the city. He eventually joins other Coldplay members and performs the song while being surrounded by hundreds of fans.
"A Sky Full of Stars" was co-produced by EDM superstar Avicii and Paul Epworth. It appears in Coldplays' newest album, "Ghost Stories". The LP, which spent two consecutive weeks at No. 1 on Billboard 200, is currently at No. 7 on the chart.
Prior to dropping the new music video, Coldplay performed an intimate show in Sydney's Enmore Theatre on Wednesday night, June 18. During the gig, the British band brought out Australia-born star Kylie Minogue for the live rendition of her hit single "Can't Get You Out of My Head".
More Coldplay News
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'