Chris Martin Takes Over Sydney Streets in Coldplay's 'A Sky Full of Stars' Video
Coldplay has debuted the official music video for their current single, "A Sky Full of Stars". Shot in Sydney, Australia, a few days ago, the clip shows frontman Chris Martin turning into a street musician.
With a drum strapped to his back, he plays his guitar and sings the track as he makes his way through the busy streets in the city. He eventually joins other Coldplay members and performs the song while being surrounded by hundreds of fans.
"A Sky Full of Stars" was co-produced by EDM superstar Avicii and Paul Epworth. It appears in Coldplays' newest album, "Ghost Stories". The LP, which spent two consecutive weeks at No. 1 on Billboard 200, is currently at No. 7 on the chart.
Prior to dropping the new music video, Coldplay performed an intimate show in Sydney's Enmore Theatre on Wednesday night, June 18. During the gig, the British band brought out Australia-born star Kylie Minogue for the live rendition of her hit single "Can't Get You Out of My Head".
More Coldplay News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group