Chris Martin Takes Over Sydney Streets in Coldplay's 'A Sky Full of Stars' Video
Coldplay has debuted the official music video for their current single, "A Sky Full of Stars". Shot in Sydney, Australia, a few days ago, the clip shows frontman Chris Martin turning into a street musician.
With a drum strapped to his back, he plays his guitar and sings the track as he makes his way through the busy streets in the city. He eventually joins other Coldplay members and performs the song while being surrounded by hundreds of fans.
"A Sky Full of Stars" was co-produced by EDM superstar Avicii and Paul Epworth. It appears in Coldplays' newest album, "Ghost Stories". The LP, which spent two consecutive weeks at No. 1 on Billboard 200, is currently at No. 7 on the chart.
Prior to dropping the new music video, Coldplay performed an intimate show in Sydney's Enmore Theatre on Wednesday night, June 18. During the gig, the British band brought out Australia-born star Kylie Minogue for the live rendition of her hit single "Can't Get You Out of My Head".
Coldplay's "A Sky Full of Stars" music video
More Coldplay News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert