Joan Rivers Slams Lena Dunham in Her Book
After Kristen Stewart, Joan Rivers's new target in her book is Lena Dunham. In "Diary of a Mad Diva", she calls the "Girls" star the "first fat girl naked on the television" and claims that viewers watch the series with "their hands over their eyes."
Joan, who once told Howard Stern that she was a fan of Lena, complains if Lena is free enough to "have her fat ass on display," why isn't she "free enough to have a f***ing salad once in a while?"
Joan even says that she wants HBO to be charged with crimes against humanity if she has to see Lena's "ass, boobs or tattoos" again. She also claims that Lena was "boastful" during a star-studded women's event where Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Barbara Walters and Sarah Jessica Parker were also attending. In her book, Joan wrote that Lena allegedly claimed she alone had been the "pioneer" for women in Hollywood.
Meanwhile, other stars including Miley Cyrus, Tyra Banks and Jennifer Aniston are also targeted by Joan. Joan calls Tyra "narcissistic loser." She also says that Jennifer has "dated, been cheated on and dumped" by almost every man in Hollywood, and claims Halloween as Miley's favorite holiday because she just goes door to door, "posing and saying 'Trick?' "
More Joan Rivers News
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game