Joan Rivers Slams Lena Dunham in Her Book
After Kristen Stewart, Joan Rivers's new target in her book is Lena Dunham. In "Diary of a Mad Diva", she calls the "Girls" star the "first fat girl naked on the television" and claims that viewers watch the series with "their hands over their eyes."
Joan, who once told Howard Stern that she was a fan of Lena, complains if Lena is free enough to "have her fat ass on display," why isn't she "free enough to have a f***ing salad once in a while?"
Joan even says that she wants HBO to be charged with crimes against humanity if she has to see Lena's "ass, boobs or tattoos" again. She also claims that Lena was "boastful" during a star-studded women's event where Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Barbara Walters and Sarah Jessica Parker were also attending. In her book, Joan wrote that Lena allegedly claimed she alone had been the "pioneer" for women in Hollywood.
Meanwhile, other stars including Miley Cyrus, Tyra Banks and Jennifer Aniston are also targeted by Joan. Joan calls Tyra "narcissistic loser." She also says that Jennifer has "dated, been cheated on and dumped" by almost every man in Hollywood, and claims Halloween as Miley's favorite holiday because she just goes door to door, "posing and saying 'Trick?' "
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation