Joan Rivers Slams Lena Dunham in Her Book
After Kristen Stewart, Joan Rivers's new target in her book is Lena Dunham. In "Diary of a Mad Diva", she calls the "Girls" star the "first fat girl naked on the television" and claims that viewers watch the series with "their hands over their eyes."
Joan, who once told Howard Stern that she was a fan of Lena, complains if Lena is free enough to "have her fat ass on display," why isn't she "free enough to have a f***ing salad once in a while?"
Joan even says that she wants HBO to be charged with crimes against humanity if she has to see Lena's "ass, boobs or tattoos" again. She also claims that Lena was "boastful" during a star-studded women's event where Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Barbara Walters and Sarah Jessica Parker were also attending. In her book, Joan wrote that Lena allegedly claimed she alone had been the "pioneer" for women in Hollywood.
Meanwhile, other stars including Miley Cyrus, Tyra Banks and Jennifer Aniston are also targeted by Joan. Joan calls Tyra "narcissistic loser." She also says that Jennifer has "dated, been cheated on and dumped" by almost every man in Hollywood, and claims Halloween as Miley's favorite holiday because she just goes door to door, "posing and saying 'Trick?' "
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy