Joan Rivers Slams Lena Dunham in Her Book
After Kristen Stewart, Joan Rivers's new target in her book is Lena Dunham. In "Diary of a Mad Diva", she calls the "Girls" star the "first fat girl naked on the television" and claims that viewers watch the series with "their hands over their eyes."
Joan, who once told Howard Stern that she was a fan of Lena, complains if Lena is free enough to "have her fat ass on display," why isn't she "free enough to have a f***ing salad once in a while?"
Joan even says that she wants HBO to be charged with crimes against humanity if she has to see Lena's "ass, boobs or tattoos" again. She also claims that Lena was "boastful" during a star-studded women's event where Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Barbara Walters and Sarah Jessica Parker were also attending. In her book, Joan wrote that Lena allegedly claimed she alone had been the "pioneer" for women in Hollywood.
Meanwhile, other stars including Miley Cyrus, Tyra Banks and Jennifer Aniston are also targeted by Joan. Joan calls Tyra "narcissistic loser." She also says that Jennifer has "dated, been cheated on and dumped" by almost every man in Hollywood, and claims Halloween as Miley's favorite holiday because she just goes door to door, "posing and saying 'Trick?' "
More Joan Rivers News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio