Joan Rivers Slams Lena Dunham in Her Book
After Kristen Stewart, Joan Rivers's new target in her book is Lena Dunham. In "Diary of a Mad Diva", she calls the "Girls" star the "first fat girl naked on the television" and claims that viewers watch the series with "their hands over their eyes."
Joan, who once told Howard Stern that she was a fan of Lena, complains if Lena is free enough to "have her fat ass on display," why isn't she "free enough to have a f***ing salad once in a while?"
Joan even says that she wants HBO to be charged with crimes against humanity if she has to see Lena's "ass, boobs or tattoos" again. She also claims that Lena was "boastful" during a star-studded women's event where Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Barbara Walters and Sarah Jessica Parker were also attending. In her book, Joan wrote that Lena allegedly claimed she alone had been the "pioneer" for women in Hollywood.
Meanwhile, other stars including Miley Cyrus, Tyra Banks and Jennifer Aniston are also targeted by Joan. Joan calls Tyra "narcissistic loser." She also says that Jennifer has "dated, been cheated on and dumped" by almost every man in Hollywood, and claims Halloween as Miley's favorite holiday because she just goes door to door, "posing and saying 'Trick?' "
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby