Vandalism Charges in Justin Bieber's Egg Attack Case to Be Filed Monday
Vandalism charges against Justin Bieber following his alleged egg attack to his neighbor's house in January apparently are ready to be submitted. According to TMZ, the D.A. will file the charges on Monday, June 16. However, it is unclear whether the Canadian pop star will be charged with misdemeanor or felony.
In early January, Bieber's neighbor in Calabasas reported that the 20-year-old star threw some eggs at his house which caused $20,000 in damage. A few days later, authorities raided the super star's mansion to investigate the issue. They took some videos from security cameras around the house during the raid and arrested the singer's friend Lil Za for cocaine possession.
An affidavit released in April suggested that the "Confident" singer appeared to have celebrated with friends following the egg attack. According to surveillance videos obtained during the raid, an investigator noted, "Suspect Bieber and the other males appeared to be laughing and celebrating."
A few days ago, Bieber just avoided a felony robbery charge following an alleged phone tussle. A woman previously accused Bieber of attempted robbery after he allegedly tried to grab her phone during an argument at the Sherman Oaks Castle Park in mid-May. Nine employees questioned by police reported no scuffle and the area was not covered by security camera.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill