Vandalism Charges in Justin Bieber's Egg Attack Case to Be Filed Monday
Vandalism charges against Justin Bieber following his alleged egg attack to his neighbor's house in January apparently are ready to be submitted. According to TMZ, the D.A. will file the charges on Monday, June 16. However, it is unclear whether the Canadian pop star will be charged with misdemeanor or felony.
In early January, Bieber's neighbor in Calabasas reported that the 20-year-old star threw some eggs at his house which caused $20,000 in damage. A few days later, authorities raided the super star's mansion to investigate the issue. They took some videos from security cameras around the house during the raid and arrested the singer's friend Lil Za for cocaine possession.
An affidavit released in April suggested that the "Confident" singer appeared to have celebrated with friends following the egg attack. According to surveillance videos obtained during the raid, an investigator noted, "Suspect Bieber and the other males appeared to be laughing and celebrating."
A few days ago, Bieber just avoided a felony robbery charge following an alleged phone tussle. A woman previously accused Bieber of attempted robbery after he allegedly tried to grab her phone during an argument at the Sherman Oaks Castle Park in mid-May. Nine employees questioned by police reported no scuffle and the area was not covered by security camera.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her