Kate Middleton and Prince George Cheer Prince William On at Polo Match
Prince William celebrated his first Father's Day taking part in a charity polo match with the Duchess of Cambridge and Prince George rooting for him. The 10-month-old prince sported a pink overall and a white shirt at the event. His mother, meanwhile, wore her favorite Breton striped shirt and jeans.
The little prince stole the show at the Sunday, June 15 polo match as he played on the grass. Prince George was also seen walking with the help of his mother. An eyewitness told Us Weekly, "You know George - wriggle wriggle wriggle! He was adorable. He was in Kate's arms most of the time, but she put him down on the ground a couple of times to play."
"He was grabbing one of the polo mallets at one point when Kate joined in with the divot stomping during a break. Kate seemed a bit nervous to let go of him though. She said, 'He's really fast!' " the source recalled. "He looks like he'll soon be walking. Kate would hold his arms and his little feet would toddle ahead. A couple of times he stood while just holding on to her with one hand. He's getting close!"
Prince William played against Prince Harry's team in the Jerudong Trophy which took place at Cirencester Park Polo Club. The event benefits several charities such as Centrepoint, Child Bereavement UK and WellChild.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut