Kate Middleton and Prince George Cheer Prince William On at Polo Match
Prince William celebrated his first Father's Day taking part in a charity polo match with the Duchess of Cambridge and Prince George rooting for him. The 10-month-old prince sported a pink overall and a white shirt at the event. His mother, meanwhile, wore her favorite Breton striped shirt and jeans.
The little prince stole the show at the Sunday, June 15 polo match as he played on the grass. Prince George was also seen walking with the help of his mother. An eyewitness told Us Weekly, "You know George - wriggle wriggle wriggle! He was adorable. He was in Kate's arms most of the time, but she put him down on the ground a couple of times to play."
"He was grabbing one of the polo mallets at one point when Kate joined in with the divot stomping during a break. Kate seemed a bit nervous to let go of him though. She said, 'He's really fast!' " the source recalled. "He looks like he'll soon be walking. Kate would hold his arms and his little feet would toddle ahead. A couple of times he stood while just holding on to her with one hand. He's getting close!"
Prince William played against Prince Harry's team in the Jerudong Trophy which took place at Cirencester Park Polo Club. The event benefits several charities such as Centrepoint, Child Bereavement UK and WellChild.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says