Kendall and Kylie Jenner Hit the 2014 MuchMusic Video Awards Red Carpet
Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner dressed to impress at the 2014 MuchMusic Video Awards. The sisters, who tackled the hosting gig, looked pretty in their respective outfit at the event which took place in Toronto, Canada on June 15.
Kendall turned heads with her dress choice on the red carpet. The aspiring model rocked a floor-length Fausto Puglisi number which has high slits on her sides. The "Keeping up with the Kardashians" star styled her long hair loose and completed her look with a clutch and matching heels. Her sister, meanwhile, wore an orange minidress and nude-colored heels.
The red carpet affair took place shortly after Kylie ditched her blue hair. Two days ago, Kylie shared an Instagram photo of her with black hair. "Back to black," she wrote. A few hours before the show, she also uploaded another snap with Kendall. "Get ready for tonight, Canada #MMVA," read a caption for the post.
Ed Sheeran was also among the attendees, opting for a casual look consisting of a black sweater and pants. As reported by The Canadian Press, the "Lego House" singer arrived at the event with a blue food truck and shared cones of french fries to fans. The British singer would join other performers such as Ariana Grande, Lorde and Imagine Dragons.
More Kendall Jenner News
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film