Kendall and Kylie Jenner Hit the 2014 MuchMusic Video Awards Red Carpet
Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner dressed to impress at the 2014 MuchMusic Video Awards. The sisters, who tackled the hosting gig, looked pretty in their respective outfit at the event which took place in Toronto, Canada on June 15.
Kendall turned heads with her dress choice on the red carpet. The aspiring model rocked a floor-length Fausto Puglisi number which has high slits on her sides. The "Keeping up with the Kardashians" star styled her long hair loose and completed her look with a clutch and matching heels. Her sister, meanwhile, wore an orange minidress and nude-colored heels.
The red carpet affair took place shortly after Kylie ditched her blue hair. Two days ago, Kylie shared an Instagram photo of her with black hair. "Back to black," she wrote. A few hours before the show, she also uploaded another snap with Kendall. "Get ready for tonight, Canada #MMVA," read a caption for the post.
Ed Sheeran was also among the attendees, opting for a casual look consisting of a black sweater and pants. As reported by The Canadian Press, the "Lego House" singer arrived at the event with a blue food truck and shared cones of french fries to fans. The British singer would join other performers such as Ariana Grande, Lorde and Imagine Dragons.
More Kendall Jenner News
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry