Kendall and Kylie Jenner Hit the 2014 MuchMusic Video Awards Red Carpet
Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner dressed to impress at the 2014 MuchMusic Video Awards. The sisters, who tackled the hosting gig, looked pretty in their respective outfit at the event which took place in Toronto, Canada on June 15.
Kendall turned heads with her dress choice on the red carpet. The aspiring model rocked a floor-length Fausto Puglisi number which has high slits on her sides. The "Keeping up with the Kardashians" star styled her long hair loose and completed her look with a clutch and matching heels. Her sister, meanwhile, wore an orange minidress and nude-colored heels.
The red carpet affair took place shortly after Kylie ditched her blue hair. Two days ago, Kylie shared an Instagram photo of her with black hair. "Back to black," she wrote. A few hours before the show, she also uploaded another snap with Kendall. "Get ready for tonight, Canada #MMVA," read a caption for the post.
Ed Sheeran was also among the attendees, opting for a casual look consisting of a black sweater and pants. As reported by The Canadian Press, the "Lego House" singer arrived at the event with a blue food truck and shared cones of french fries to fans. The British singer would join other performers such as Ariana Grande, Lorde and Imagine Dragons.
More Kendall Jenner News
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof