Lorde, Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande Among Performers at 2014 MuchMusic Video Awards
Lorde was a performer at the 2014 MuchMusic Video Awards, which took place at MuchMusic HQ in Toronto, Canada, on Sunday, June 15. Appearing on the stage in dark-colored outfit and a hat, the New Zealand native kicked off her set with the live rendition of her "Tennis Court".
The 17-year-old entertainer, whose "Royals" won the International Video of the Year at the event, later performed another hit called "Team". During the second song, she was seen dancing and writhing around the stage while holding a floor lamp.
Ed Sheeran also graced the stage of the Canadian awards show. Bringing along his guitar, the British redhead treated the crowd with the acoustic version of her new hit, "Sing". The song will appear in his upcoming album, "X", which is set for worldwide release on June 23.
The show was closed out by Ariana Grande, who performed her newest single "Problem" sans collaborator Iggy Azalea. Wearing a glittery dress and a pair of knee-high boots, the Nickelodeon star showed off some sexy and energetic dance moves alongside her backing dancers.
Other performers included Imagine Dragons who sang their "Demons" and "Radioactive" and Hedley who opened the show with "Crazy for You".
More Lorde News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'