Lorde, Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande Among Performers at 2014 MuchMusic Video Awards
Lorde was a performer at the 2014 MuchMusic Video Awards, which took place at MuchMusic HQ in Toronto, Canada, on Sunday, June 15. Appearing on the stage in dark-colored outfit and a hat, the New Zealand native kicked off her set with the live rendition of her "Tennis Court".
The 17-year-old entertainer, whose "Royals" won the International Video of the Year at the event, later performed another hit called "Team". During the second song, she was seen dancing and writhing around the stage while holding a floor lamp.
Ed Sheeran also graced the stage of the Canadian awards show. Bringing along his guitar, the British redhead treated the crowd with the acoustic version of her new hit, "Sing". The song will appear in his upcoming album, "X", which is set for worldwide release on June 23.
The show was closed out by Ariana Grande, who performed her newest single "Problem" sans collaborator Iggy Azalea. Wearing a glittery dress and a pair of knee-high boots, the Nickelodeon star showed off some sexy and energetic dance moves alongside her backing dancers.
Other performers included Imagine Dragons who sang their "Demons" and "Radioactive" and Hedley who opened the show with "Crazy for You".
More Lorde News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video