Bill Murray Crashes Couple's Engagement Photo Shoot
Bill Murray crashed a South Carolina couple's engagement photo shoot in the middle of the photo session. Last month, Charleston photographer Raheel Gauba was taking the pictures of the couple, Erik Rogers and Ashley Donald, for Fia Forever Wedding Photography, when the "Ghostbusters" actor's unexpected appearance surprised them.
"I set the couple down on that little staircase to get ready for a shot and I hear people talking in the back and as I'm looking through the lens, the couple seems stunned and distracted... I think to myself, 'Oh great, someone is bothering them,' " the photographer recalled the story.
He was surprised by the person who bothered them, saying, "I turn around and I see Mr. Murray standing there with his shirt pulled up and belly proudly on display which he is patting pretty loudly in an attempt to make the couple laugh."
"Needless to say I was stunned and I invited Mr. Murray to join the couple for a quick shot. He obliged and congratulated them and went on his way... leaving behind an extremely happy couple and this photo that will be forever remembered."
"We are just grateful to have been there when Mr. Murray decided to show up and mostly to our awesome couple. Congratulations Ashley and Erik!" added the photographer.
The photo was shared by Raheel on Facebook on June 10, and it spread quickly afterwards.
Bill recently gave some marriage advice at a bachelor party over Memorial Day weekend in Charleston, saying, "You know how funerals are not for the dead, they're for the living? Bachelor parties are not for the groom, they're for the uncommitted."
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger