Celine Dion on 'All by Myself' Las Vegas Airport Video: 'I Loved It'
A video of a man named Richard Dunn lip-syncing to "All by Myself" while being stuck at a Las Vegas airport has drawn Celine Dion's attention. In a short video message she shared on her official YouTube channel on Thursday, June 12, the Canadian singer says that she's a fan of Dunn's clip.
"Hi Richard. I have to say the video was hilarious and very touching, I loved it," Dion says. "Next time you're stuck by yourself at the Las Vegas airport for hours and hours, please be my guest at my show."
Dunn recently made headlines after his video, which was shot at Las Vegas' McCarran International Airport, went viral. In the hilarious clip, he's seen wandering around the empty terminal while lip-syncing to Dion's ballad.
The Georgia man was all by himself when filming it. He taped his iPhone to the top of his luggage and used the escalators and moving walkways for some shots. The clip, which Dunn posted on Vimeo, has garnered more than 10 million views.
More Celine Dion News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'