Celine Dion on 'All by Myself' Las Vegas Airport Video: 'I Loved It'
A video of a man named Richard Dunn lip-syncing to "All by Myself" while being stuck at a Las Vegas airport has drawn Celine Dion's attention. In a short video message she shared on her official YouTube channel on Thursday, June 12, the Canadian singer says that she's a fan of Dunn's clip.
"Hi Richard. I have to say the video was hilarious and very touching, I loved it," Dion says. "Next time you're stuck by yourself at the Las Vegas airport for hours and hours, please be my guest at my show."
Dunn recently made headlines after his video, which was shot at Las Vegas' McCarran International Airport, went viral. In the hilarious clip, he's seen wandering around the empty terminal while lip-syncing to Dion's ballad.
The Georgia man was all by himself when filming it. He taped his iPhone to the top of his luggage and used the escalators and moving walkways for some shots. The clip, which Dunn posted on Vimeo, has garnered more than 10 million views.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments