Celine Dion on 'All by Myself' Las Vegas Airport Video: 'I Loved It'
A video of a man named Richard Dunn lip-syncing to "All by Myself" while being stuck at a Las Vegas airport has drawn Celine Dion's attention. In a short video message she shared on her official YouTube channel on Thursday, June 12, the Canadian singer says that she's a fan of Dunn's clip.
"Hi Richard. I have to say the video was hilarious and very touching, I loved it," Dion says. "Next time you're stuck by yourself at the Las Vegas airport for hours and hours, please be my guest at my show."
Dunn recently made headlines after his video, which was shot at Las Vegas' McCarran International Airport, went viral. In the hilarious clip, he's seen wandering around the empty terminal while lip-syncing to Dion's ballad.
The Georgia man was all by himself when filming it. He taped his iPhone to the top of his luggage and used the escalators and moving walkways for some shots. The clip, which Dunn posted on Vimeo, has garnered more than 10 million views.
More Celine Dion News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival