Celine Dion on 'All by Myself' Las Vegas Airport Video: 'I Loved It'
A video of a man named Richard Dunn lip-syncing to "All by Myself" while being stuck at a Las Vegas airport has drawn Celine Dion's attention. In a short video message she shared on her official YouTube channel on Thursday, June 12, the Canadian singer says that she's a fan of Dunn's clip.
"Hi Richard. I have to say the video was hilarious and very touching, I loved it," Dion says. "Next time you're stuck by yourself at the Las Vegas airport for hours and hours, please be my guest at my show."
Dunn recently made headlines after his video, which was shot at Las Vegas' McCarran International Airport, went viral. In the hilarious clip, he's seen wandering around the empty terminal while lip-syncing to Dion's ballad.
The Georgia man was all by himself when filming it. He taped his iPhone to the top of his luggage and used the escalators and moving walkways for some shots. The clip, which Dunn posted on Vimeo, has garnered more than 10 million views.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting