Celine Dion on 'All by Myself' Las Vegas Airport Video: 'I Loved It'
A video of a man named Richard Dunn lip-syncing to "All by Myself" while being stuck at a Las Vegas airport has drawn Celine Dion's attention. In a short video message she shared on her official YouTube channel on Thursday, June 12, the Canadian singer says that she's a fan of Dunn's clip.
"Hi Richard. I have to say the video was hilarious and very touching, I loved it," Dion says. "Next time you're stuck by yourself at the Las Vegas airport for hours and hours, please be my guest at my show."
Dunn recently made headlines after his video, which was shot at Las Vegas' McCarran International Airport, went viral. In the hilarious clip, he's seen wandering around the empty terminal while lip-syncing to Dion's ballad.
The Georgia man was all by himself when filming it. He taped his iPhone to the top of his luggage and used the escalators and moving walkways for some shots. The clip, which Dunn posted on Vimeo, has garnered more than 10 million views.
More Celine Dion News
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser