Man Stuck at Airport Makes Hilarious Music Video of Celine Dion's 'All by Myself'
A man made a hilarious music video after he found himself stuck at Las Vegas' McCarran International Airport overnight. The man named Richard Dunn from Georgia used his iPhone to film himself wandering around the terminal while lip-syncing to Celine Dion's powerful ballad "All By Myself".
In the video, Dunn is trying to deal with loneliness and boredom by doing some crazy things. He sings alone in the empty waiting room, outside the women's bathroom and on the empty escalator. In one scene, he's joined by a giant turtle statue.
Dunn was all alone when he made the cinematic clip. He taped his iPhone to the top of his luggage and used the escalators and moving walkways for some shots. He lip-synced along to the song played from his iPad.
In an interview with MailOnline, Dunn said it took him three hours to shoot the five-minute clip. He added there weren't many people around, but some cleaning staffers gave him strange looks when he was filming it.
More Celine Dion News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie