Man Stuck at Airport Makes Hilarious Music Video of Celine Dion's 'All by Myself'
A man made a hilarious music video after he found himself stuck at Las Vegas' McCarran International Airport overnight. The man named Richard Dunn from Georgia used his iPhone to film himself wandering around the terminal while lip-syncing to Celine Dion's powerful ballad "All By Myself".
In the video, Dunn is trying to deal with loneliness and boredom by doing some crazy things. He sings alone in the empty waiting room, outside the women's bathroom and on the empty escalator. In one scene, he's joined by a giant turtle statue.
Dunn was all alone when he made the cinematic clip. He taped his iPhone to the top of his luggage and used the escalators and moving walkways for some shots. He lip-synced along to the song played from his iPad.
In an interview with MailOnline, Dunn said it took him three hours to shoot the five-minute clip. He added there weren't many people around, but some cleaning staffers gave him strange looks when he was filming it.
More Celine Dion News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard