Man Stuck at Airport Makes Hilarious Music Video of Celine Dion's 'All by Myself'
A man made a hilarious music video after he found himself stuck at Las Vegas' McCarran International Airport overnight. The man named Richard Dunn from Georgia used his iPhone to film himself wandering around the terminal while lip-syncing to Celine Dion's powerful ballad "All By Myself".
In the video, Dunn is trying to deal with loneliness and boredom by doing some crazy things. He sings alone in the empty waiting room, outside the women's bathroom and on the empty escalator. In one scene, he's joined by a giant turtle statue.
Dunn was all alone when he made the cinematic clip. He taped his iPhone to the top of his luggage and used the escalators and moving walkways for some shots. He lip-synced along to the song played from his iPad.
In an interview with MailOnline, Dunn said it took him three hours to shoot the five-minute clip. He added there weren't many people around, but some cleaning staffers gave him strange looks when he was filming it.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'