Man Stuck at Airport Makes Hilarious Music Video of Celine Dion's 'All by Myself'
A man made a hilarious music video after he found himself stuck at Las Vegas' McCarran International Airport overnight. The man named Richard Dunn from Georgia used his iPhone to film himself wandering around the terminal while lip-syncing to Celine Dion's powerful ballad "All By Myself".
In the video, Dunn is trying to deal with loneliness and boredom by doing some crazy things. He sings alone in the empty waiting room, outside the women's bathroom and on the empty escalator. In one scene, he's joined by a giant turtle statue.
Dunn was all alone when he made the cinematic clip. He taped his iPhone to the top of his luggage and used the escalators and moving walkways for some shots. He lip-synced along to the song played from his iPad.
In an interview with MailOnline, Dunn said it took him three hours to shoot the five-minute clip. He added there weren't many people around, but some cleaning staffers gave him strange looks when he was filming it.
More Celine Dion News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered