Man Stuck at Airport Makes Hilarious Music Video of Celine Dion's 'All by Myself'
A man made a hilarious music video after he found himself stuck at Las Vegas' McCarran International Airport overnight. The man named Richard Dunn from Georgia used his iPhone to film himself wandering around the terminal while lip-syncing to Celine Dion's powerful ballad "All By Myself".
In the video, Dunn is trying to deal with loneliness and boredom by doing some crazy things. He sings alone in the empty waiting room, outside the women's bathroom and on the empty escalator. In one scene, he's joined by a giant turtle statue.
Dunn was all alone when he made the cinematic clip. He taped his iPhone to the top of his luggage and used the escalators and moving walkways for some shots. He lip-synced along to the song played from his iPad.
In an interview with MailOnline, Dunn said it took him three hours to shoot the five-minute clip. He added there weren't many people around, but some cleaning staffers gave him strange looks when he was filming it.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences