Sarah Paulson Reveals 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Character With Twitter Picture
Sarah Paulson's character on "American Horror Story: Freak Show" has been revealed. Sharing the tidbit was none other than the actress herself who tweeted a glimpse at a two-headed character she would play.
"So excited to be playing Bette AND Dot this season. Two heads are better than one!" so she captioned the picture. It appears that Bette and Dot are siamese twins who likely become an attraction at the 1950s Florida freak show.
Jessica Lange returns as a German ex-pat who is managing the freak show. Angela Bassett, Frances Conroy, Michael Chiklis and Frances Conroy are also among the cast, while Denis O'Hare, Emma Roberts, Gabourey Sidibe and Jamie Brewer are expected to return.
Paulson recently gushed about her reaction when she first read the script. "I feel like that's the appropriate reaction you want when you read the first script of 'American Horror Story'," she told E! News. "So it's very exciting and totally nerve-wracking in the best way, because you think, 'How the hell am I going to pull this off?!' And as an actor, I think that's an exciting thing to feel."
The fourth installment of the horror anthology series will be filmed in New Orleans later this summer and is expected to premiere in October on FX.
More American Horror Story News
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic